Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reseller Hosting or VPS Hosting?

Hello,
    I am looking to start my own web hosting business. For this which web hosting service good? I'm confused between the reseller and VPS hosting service.
    So, can anyone suggest to me the best web hosting service to start my company?

Hello,
    If you are a newbie and want to start your own web hosting company, then both options are good.
    VPS hosting is a good option but you have good knowledge about server management then and then you can only handle your business through VPS hosting.
    The next one is reseller hosting, this one is also the good and most affordable web hosting solution to start your side hustle. This is a very convenient way to start your online earnings. In reseller hosting, you don't need any technical knowledge about server management and web hosting services. In that you get one WHM dashboard, through this you can create and handle your clients.

Comment

Hey Hallie,
      Reseller hosting is the best and most affordable web hosting service. Anyone can easily start their online business with cPanel reseller hosting service. In that you don't have much knowledge about web hosting accounts or server. You just need to focus on marketing to fetch new client and customers.
      You can create customised packages and sell it to your client. I think this is the best way to start your side hustle and make money online.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Lee View Post
        Hello,
        If you are a newbie and want to start your own web hosting company, then both options are good.
        VPS hosting is a good option but you have good knowledge about server management then and then you can only handle your business through VPS hosting.
        The next one is reseller hosting, this one is also the good and most affordable web hosting solution to start your side hustle. This is a very convenient way to start your online earnings. In reseller hosting, you don't need any technical knowledge about server management and web hosting services. In that you get one WHM dashboard, through this you can create and handle your clients.
        Thank you Jamie, for sharing such useful information.
        One of my friends also looking to start their own web hosting business. He is also looking for some affordable and reliable hosting solutions to start. But after reading your post, now I am also to explain all the details about reseller hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallie Russell View Post
          Hello,
          I am looking to start my own web hosting business. For this which web hosting service good? I'm confused between the reseller and VPS hosting service.
          So, can anyone suggest to me the best web hosting service to start my company?
          Hey Hallie,
          I think reseller hosting is the best option for you. Because to handle this type of hosting, you don't need any kind of technical server knowledge.

Comment

Working...
          X