Best Control Panel for Linux VPS Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Control Panel for Linux VPS Server?

Hello friends,
    I am planning to buy Linux VPS hosting. Can anyone suggest to me the list of the best control panels for Linux VPS server hosting services?

A control panel can help you to maintain your server using a user-friendly graphical interface (GUI) and it is mainly designed with a normal user point of view. If you don't have much knowledge about server management still you can easily manage your server-related activities through the control panel dashboard.

Typical tasks you can perform on a VPS/dedicated using the control panel are:
    • Creating new email accounts
    • Manage website folder and files
    • Access SQL databases
    • Creating new users accounts
    • Monitor server logs and usage
    • Manage your domain/subdomains
    • Check bandwidth usage
    List of the best control panel to manage VPS/Dedicated server environment:
    • cPanel
    • DirectAdmin
    • Plesk
    • ISPConfig – Top Multilingual Panel With Statistics
    • Ajenti
    • WebMin
    • CentOS Web Panel
    • Virtualmin
    • Sentora
    • VestaCP
    • Kloxo-Mr
    • ZPanel
    • Froxlor

Comment

Originally posted by Hallie Russell View Post
      A control panel can help you to maintain your server using a user-friendly graphical interface (GUI) and it is mainly designed with a normal user point of view. If you don't have much knowledge about server management still you can easily manage your server-related activities through the control panel dashboard.

Typical tasks you can perform on a VPS/dedicated using the control panel are:
      • Creating new email accounts
      • Manage website folder and files
      • Access SQL databases
      • Creating new users accounts
      • Monitor server logs and usage
      • Manage your domain/subdomains
      • Check bandwidth usage
      List of the best control panel to manage VPS/Dedicated server environment:
      • cPanel
      • DirectAdmin
      • Plesk
      • ISPConfig – Top Multilingual Panel With Statistics
      • Ajenti
      • WebMin
      • CentOS Web Panel
      • Virtualmin
      • Sentora
      • VestaCP
      • Kloxo-Mr
      • ZPanel
      • Froxlor
      Thank you Hallie, for sharing such a beneficial information. I have search a lot about this but not getting the perfect answer and solution. Now, I can buy VPS hosting service and manage it perfectly using these tools. Recently I saw the best offer on eUKHost's VPS hosting services and I think this is best VPS hosting service provider for me. I have also check their customer reviews and compare their plans to other VPS hosting providers.

Comment

Working...
      X