Can I host a WordPress blog on shared hosting and how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I host a WordPress blog on shared hosting and how?

Hello everyone,

I have started my personal WordPress blog, but I face the technical issues on a regular basis. It becomes disturbing to work. So, I am planning to get another hosting partner. In this situation, would I be able to host a WordPress blog on shared hosting? If yes, then how to do it? Please suggest me some tips to choose the right web host?

Originally posted by Robyn Jones View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have started my personal WordPress blog, but I face the technical issues on a regular basis. It becomes disturbing to work. So, I am planning to get another hosting partner. In this situation, would I be able to host a WordPress blog on shared hosting? If yes, then how to do it? Please suggest me some tips to choose the right web host?

Yes, you can host a wordpress blog on a shared hosting. A shared hosting does support multiple WordPress sites.
    So, if you want to host multiple sites, you need to have a shared hosting plan that lets you host more than one site.
    Tips to choose the right web host are:
    • Check reviews
    • Check reliability
    • Connection
    • Payment
    • Flexibility

Comment

Yes you can transfer it to another host.The new hosting should help you in migrating data from old host and also help you in setting up WordPress correctly . You can check with them before signing up

Comment

Originally posted by Robyn Jones View Post
        Hello everyone,

Hey Robyn,

If you are facing issue with your current web hosting provider then it's time to change your web hosting providers. There are a lot of best and affordable web hosting providers like eUKHost available in the market. While picking any web hosting provider first you have to check, their customer reviews, reliability, payment methods, and the most important 24/7 instant support.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Martin View Post

Hey Robyn,

If you are facing issue with your current web hosting provider then it's time to change your web hosting providers. There are a lot of best and affordable web hosting providers like eUKHost available in the market. While picking any web hosting provider first you have to check, their customer reviews, reliability, payment methods, and the most important 24/7 instant support.
          Yes, you are right Aaron. Nowadays, eUKhost provides lots of good web hosting uk offers. Any newbie can easily host their blog on the eUKhost hosting environment. Their support team is available 24/7 to assist you.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Martin View Post

Hey Robyn,

Yes, the mentioned web hosting provider really provide good features than any other web hosting providers.

Comment

Thank you friends for your suggestion, I'll definitely consider all of the mentioned while hosting a blog.

Comment

WordPress is an incredibly popular blogging platform and content management system (CMS). In fact, 33% of the world’s websites are built using a CMS, and 19% (over half of the CMS sites) use WordPress (compared to 3% and 2% using Joomla and Drupal, respectively).

WordPress was built primarily to serve as a blogging platform. However, it functions as a reasonably versatile CMS. As noted by Pragmatic Web, the CMS capability allows you to update the site without the need to work with a web developer, which can be challenging especially in the case of minor changes or time-sensitive updates.​

Any system has pluses and minuses, and WordPress is no exception. Many people appreciate WordPress because it doesn’t cost a penny and is open source, allowing each user a significant breadth of freedom.

Comment

Working...
                X