What WordPress shopping site configuration should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What WordPress shopping site configuration should I use?

Hello there, everyone!

I'm looking for advice in setting up a WordPress shopping site on a VPS. So, if someone can help me figure out what server configurations I should use to get my website to load quickly and manage heavy traffic connections, I'd appreciate it.

The knowledge base also needs a better configuration procedure.

Get a LiteSpeed license for the best performance; it is quicker than apache at handling heavy traffic.

Comment

Since you've posed such a question, you'll most likely need to hire someone who has done this before.

Nginx is a free web server that can manage a lot of traffic and dos attacks.

Comment

Add Litespeed web server, as well as using SSD disc’s and choosing a server location that is close to your guests. Use a CDN, such as Cloudflare or BunnyCDN, and correctly optimize the server.

Comment

Could you kindly recommend a premium plugin that will allow us to compress high-resolution photographs into little files?

Comment

I'm not sure about it, but you can look it up on the internet.

Comment

What kind of VPS are you using and where did you get it? Is it under control?

I hope you didn't fall for the "to be quick, your site has to be on a VPS" lie.

Comment

Varnish cache may be used to improve performance. For security and speed, the Cloudflare CDN is also suggested.

Comment

Thank you for the information. I've already set up the Varnish cache, however, the page still loads poorly. Now attempting to use lwscache and the Litespeed web server.

Comment

Working...
                  X