Why Should I Get A Dedicated IP Address For My Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Should I Get A Dedicated IP Address For My Website?

I want to learn about why Dedicated IP is important, so please explain me in brief

What is a Dedicated IP address?

Comment

A dedicated IP address is a unique Internet address assigned exclusively to a single hosting account.

Comment

There are a lot of reasons why it is recommended to use a Dedicated IP address for a website:
        It grants access to your website any time you need.
        It is beneficial for the email sender’s reputation.
        It is good for a business identity.
        It is required for particular third-party applications/scripts.

Comment

An IP address is a series of unique numbers assigned to websites and computer devices connected to the network.

Comment

Ensure faster response during periods of high traffic load.

Comment

When you call someone, your phone number helps identify you – an IP address functions the same way. It serves as a unique identifier that a computer uses to communicate with other devices on the internet.

Comment

A dedicated IP address is a kind of IP address that is allocated to a single domain. IP stands for Internet Protocol, and it is a unique numeric or alphanumeric identifier. A dedicated IP address is defined simply as an IP address that is unique to your website and that no other website can use.

A dedicated IP can be helpful for many different reasons, such as allowing you to approach your website when the DNS (Domain Name Server) is not set up, providing increased speed when the traffic load is high, and increasing security. But essentially, a dedicated IP is like owning your unique identifying number on the web.

Scott Harwood
                AccuWebHosting | Affordable Forex VPS Hosting Provider

Comment

You all know, there are two different types of IP addresses.
                  1) IPv4
                  2) IPv6

Comment

Is there a distinction between a dedicated IP address and a regular IP address?

Comment

I discovered one shot that shows the difference more clearly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	17
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	179377

Comment

Working...
                      X