How to start a reseller hosting business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to start a reseller hosting business?

Hi, I am dabbling with the idea of starting my own reseller hosting business. I'm not sure where exactly to start though. Please provide some guidance.

In web hosting reselling business, a reseller essentially resells the extra server resources he or she purchased from a parent hosting provider. Internet operators these days are much more conscious about safety for their site and this might put resellers in a problematic state. End operators would feel unconfident dealing with a middle man, therefore, it only makes sense for the reseller to repackage and rebrand their holding packages so as to appear as a their very own platform. Feel free to create your own unique logo and have it on your own website, this will give out a sense of skill. Potential clients would feel much more thankful that way.

Despite the fact of working on a smaller scale basis, you should not be shy of being modest. Make your reselling work by introduction a good marketing campaign. Push your products and services to the market and make individuals understand what you have got to offer.

Though your business is centered on the virtual world, you must never neglect the chances presented in the offline world. Those who are less tech savvy but are keen to create up a website would be more than pleased to see your advertisement in the local classifieds. These individuals with business concerned with minds would be more than happy to pick up a minor hosting plan to increase their business and service coverage on the Net.

It is all about the correct time and place for marketing your web hosting services. Being a reseller web host might not be the stress-free task but bear in mind that with the above simple guide, you'd be able to succeed. Have perseverance and be smart to know where and when to advertise.

Comment

Working...
    X