Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with emails and logging into cpanel

Hi guys,

my emails sudenly stopped coming through for the past 2 days, so I tried to login to my cpanel admin to check but I cannot login as it says the passwor is wrong! I cannot remember changing it and I cannot reset it.

Can someone please assist by sending me a password reset link please, the domain is eUKhost - This Website Has Been Suspended

I canot access any email from that domain, but my registered email with this forum is working

Regards

Daz

Re: Problem with emails and logging into cpanel

Originally posted by r3gsm View Post
    Hi guys,

my emails sudenly stopped coming through for the past 2 days, so I tried to login to my cpanel admin to check but I cannot login as it says the passwor is wrong! I cannot remember changing it and I cannot reset it.

Can someone please assist by sending me a password reset link please, the domain is eUKhost - This Website Has Been Suspended

I canot access any email from that domain, but my registered email with this forum is working

Regards

Daz
    Hi,

We have reset the password and it has been emailed to you on your registered email id.

If you have issues with your email then you can open a support ticket or come on Live Chat and we'll look into it.
    eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Re: Problem with emails and logging into cpanel

Hello,

Service is active now and your emails would start working. Domain was offline due to nonpayment.
      Please pay the monthly due Invoice for the renewal.

Comment

Working...
      X