How important is a billing software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important is a billing software?

Been wondering how important is it to have an online billing system in place. I mean let's say if you had just 4-5 customers would you still begin with a billing system? Just been wondering about it since some time so thought of posting it here

Re: How important is a billing software?

Originally posted by Bradford View Post
    Been wondering how important is it to have an online billing system in place. I mean let's say if you had just 4-5 customers would you still begin with a billing system? Just been wondering about it since some time so thought of posting it here
    If you are looking to grow your Business, then you should opt for a billing system. something like WHMCS is very cheap or you may initially opt for some free billing software.

If you wish to wait for 2 - 3 months, then we will be coming up with our own version of hosted billing software, which will have a special server reserved only for the sub-domains of our Resellers, which will run their billing software. it will be modular and all payment as well as domain gateways will be available for our Reseller hosting customers. I am personally working on this software with our developers, so we will come up with the solution in next 2 - 3 months.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

That's great news! You guys keep coming up with something new and innovative each time and I have been very impressed I will be ordering for a few accounts very soon with your company, that's sure!

Coming to the billing system, I did think of using a free billing system until I have a good number of customers but then these softwares don't really come with an option to migrate to other billing softwares. Is there any one who is using a free billing system here?

Comment

While choosing a billing software one needs to consider a user-friendly software which provides proper automation, security, Admin/Client Area interface as well as good support which not only provides you proper solution but also a quick fix on the bugs or issues you come across. I have seen some companies providing good billing software however their support does not provide you proper solution which ultimately results into dissatisfaction.

WHMCS is popular and user-friendly billing software. If you want to go for the free billing software, you can go for BoxBilling as it provides most of the features which are being provided by WHMCS. Most of the payment gateways which are used worldwide can be integrated, accounts can be created/suspended/terminated automatically once you set proper rules for them.

Sooner we will be launching our own Billing Software as we have gathered and covered up all the requirements from our Staff and Customers to make it a best billing software. Our customers are already happy with the Client Area we have developed for them. We will keep you updated on the progress of our Billing Software.

Comment

I will highly recommend that you have a billing system in place for your clients. Check boxbilling, they are free. I haven't had the chance to use them yet but it should the job for you for now

Comment

Originally posted by Bradford View Post
            Online billing system is important and required that allows businesses to view and pay bills online and keep record of all the payments made. Simply put, other benefits are -
            - 24x7 Availability
            - Ease of tracking past payments/bills
            - Privacy and security
            - Environment friendly
            - Better communication and collaboration
            - Enhanced customer service

Comment

Billing software automating client management, invoicing and billing, reseller functionality. I have been using Bill Manager since 2012. This flexible and multi-functional piece of software specifically developed for service providers will help you manage and take full control of various aspects of your business.

Comment

whmcs is great, i can highly recommend this,

however whmcs version 6 is not that great at this moment.
                DomainHostSSL - Cheap VPS from $1.20/mo Since 2003. - http://my.cheapdomainnamesdot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
                  If you are looking to grow your Business, then you should opt for a billing system. something like WHMCS is very cheap or you may initially opt for some free billing software.

If you wish to wait for 2 - 3 months, then we will be coming up with our own version of hosted billing software, which will have a special server reserved only for the sub-domains of our Resellers, which will run their billing software. it will be modular and all payment as well as domain gateways will be available for our Reseller hosting customers. I am personally working on this software with our developers, so we will come up with the solution in next 2 - 3 months.
                  I am currently creating my online store. The site isn’t finished yet. I am still deciding on the billing platform and the company to host my new site. If your company will offer a billing platform I will consider going with you.

Comment

Working...
                  X