X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock
    replied
    Re: What payment gateway do you use?

At Eukhost, we use PayPal, SagePay, GoCardless & MoneyBookers. We discontinued offering Google Checkout payment gateway services last year, after Google retired it & moved towards offering a new product named Google-Wallet.

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied

Hi Morris,

you can contact your paypal account manager and ask them to upgrade your account to "Business" account, which will bring down your transaction costs.

Alternatively, you can try ProtX, WorldPay, MoneyBookers and GoCardless.

Leave a comment:

• MattCollins
    replied

There are lots to choose from. One thing to decide is whether you want to go with a separate merchant account and payment gateway (which can work out cheaper) or get an all-in-one service like PayPal give you at the moment (tends to be more expensive but less hassle to get set up).

I found it all quite complicated when I started looking at it a few years ago and ended up creating a guide on it (search Google for "PaymentBrain" as I can't post links yet.)

The guide's still a work in progress, so if anything's unclear, do let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Andreas
    replied

We have used Authorie.net. They had fees 2.9%+$0.30 but other than that it met our requirements just fine. They offer very effective troubleshooting assistance.

Leave a comment:

• MorrisJ
    started a topic What payment gateway do you use?

What payment gateway do you use?

I was wondering what you guys use for payment gateways. I have been using PayPal for years now. However, I'm also coming up with my own e-commerce site and I'm really looking for a better payment gateway for it.

Paypal charges a % fees of the total purchase amount and this is not good if the amount is less. There's hardly something left after the processing fees in that case.

Suggestions welcome
Working...
X