Matt tate told me about your managed hosting services and superb support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt tate told me about your managed hosting services and superb support

My friend Matt told me about your hosting services, but I want to know more about you guys. After 10 years a thought of developing a website for my grocery store comes to my mind. Please guide me through the way as you have helped Matt Tate in his successful online journey.

Cheers!!!!

Re: Matt tate told me about your managed hosting services and superb support

First of all, figure out which shopping cart software you wish to put on its all start from there. For shopping cart you have many options. You can check the following thread:

Comment

Hello Irene,

I don’t have more words to share could you please share the few of your best packages so my development team will decide and I will let you know. For me it looks same and all is perfect I hope you get me..Cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gross View Post
        Hello Irene,

I don’t have more words to share could you please share the few of your best packages so my development team will decide and I will let you know. For me it looks same and all is perfect I hope you get me..Cheers!!!
        Any Linux shared hosting package would suffice your needs for hosting an online shopping cart! The Basic plan would be the best to start with..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hi Rock,

According to my development team the server space in the described package is not enough to store large databases. After a small research I have understood different server types and we need unique IP, more than 50 GB storage capacity and a domain related to United kingdom.

Cheers!!!

Comment

Hi Rock,

According to my development team the server space in the described package is not enough to store large databases. After a small research I have understood different server types and we need unique IP, more than 50 GB storage capacity and a domain related to United kingdom.

Cheers!!!
            Dear Brian,

If 50GB disk space is your primary requirement, then our Standard Reseller Package will fulfill it, you'll get a dedicated/exclusive IP address too with it & a UK related domain name as well!

Comment

Hi Rock

That’s what I am looking for. Thank you very much for your assistance,

Cheers!!!
              Last edited by Brian Gross; 06-11-2014, 06:57.

Comment

Hi Rock

That’s what I am looking for. Thank you very much for your assistance,

Cheers!!!
                You are most welcome Brian!

Comment

Working...
                X