• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irene9001
    replied
    Re: Umbraco or Wordpress CMS Hosting Server Packages

Originally posted by Derek Coito View Post
    Ok, so let’s start with the Wordpress and forget Umbraco as Wordrpess has really good features. And what should I do now to install wordrepss on the new domain?
    Umbraco also offer very interesting features, but as said by Rock it should be used at advanced level. Believe, me it’s as good as WordPress, maybe it’s not popular like WordPress due to the higher cost rates of Addons .

WordPress installation – you can do it via Softaculous auto-script installer, which comes up with cPanel control panel.

Leave a comment:

• Derek Coito
    replied

Ok, so let’s start with the Wordpress and forget Umbraco as Wordrpess has really good features. And what should I do now to install wordrepss on the new domain?

@Irene : I have checked the Mashable.com, design is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Irene9001
    replied

For the small site i suggest you wordpress because its a more suitable and cheap cost effective solution but not suitable for the large website.
    Have you seen Mashable.com? It’s a wordpress based website and it isn’t a small or medium sized website.

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied

Originally posted by Derek Coito View Post
    Howdy,

Please help me decide the best CMS for my new blog. Wordpress or Umbraco? I have seen such food blog on Umbraco CMS, but Wordpress also has really good features.

Regards,
    Derek Coito
    Hi Derek!

Welcome to Eukhost forums

If you're new to blogging, Wordpress is best to start with. Umbraco;no doubt; is good, but a bit complicated & should be used at advanced level!

Leave a comment:

• Umbraco or Wordpress CMS Hosting Server Packages

Howdy,

Please help me decide the best CMS for my new blog. Wordpress or Umbraco? I have seen such food blog on Umbraco CMS, but Wordpress also has really good features.

Regards,
    Derek Coito
Working...
X