• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlexP
    replied
    Re: Umbraco or Wordpress CMS Hosting Server Packages

Originally posted by Derek Coito View Post
    Great news Alex, I’ll wait till the launch of new Wordress hosting packages. Please Pm me, I would be glad to host my website. Our team is in search of a Wordpress theme to get a new blog look.

Thank you...
    Cheers!!!!
    Yes sure will message you

Leave a comment:

• Derek Coito
    replied

Great news Alex, I’ll wait till the launch of new Wordress hosting packages. Please Pm me, I would be glad to host my website. Our team is in search of a Wordpress theme to get a new blog look.

Thank you...
    Cheers!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AlexP
    replied

Hi Albie,

That will work best for my new blog friend, is CDN is included in it? Do you setup it for me?

Thank you
    Hi Derek,

Our new shared hosting server is setup with Ngnix,varish and Apache that would give the best website performance so you may consider any of our cPanel Shared plans to host your WordPress website. More details please have look https://www.eukhost.com/forums/f38/n...15/#post116652

Also very soon we will launch Special Wordpress Hosting packages that would includes lots of build feature like performance, auto-update,security. We will send announcement once it will get launched.

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied

Thank you so much Rock.
    You are welcome Derek!

Leave a comment:

• Derek Coito
    replied

Thank you so much Rock.

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied

Hi Albie,

That will work best for my new blog friend, is CDN is included in it? Do you setup it for me?

Thank you
    Hi Derek,

CDN isn't included with any of our packages, but you can have that (CDN) integrated with the help of your web developer, it's pretty simple & we'll assist you with it..

Leave a comment:

• Derek Coito
    replied

Hi Albie,

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Albie Stevens
    replied

Hi Derek,

You may consider any of our cPanel Shared plans to host your WordPress website. We can start with the cPanel Shared Basic plan offered with 2GB disk space and unlimited bandwidth and free cpanel control panel and softaculous quick installer, with this you will be able to install wordpress with a few clicks. The Basic plan will cost you just 39.96 GBP annually.

Also you are allowed to host unlimited domains and create unlimited email accounts the disk space allocated is the only limit.

Please feel free to write if there any further queries or concerns you may have.

Regards,
    Albie Stevens

Leave a comment:

• Derek Coito
    replied

Hello,

I have learned a lot could you please share the best web hosting package to start with the Wordpress platform.
    Thank you all.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied

According to Joomla, for one "internal project" they use it eBay Chooses Joomla | Joomla! Community Portal
    Obviously from 2010 things may have changed though.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Stones
    replied

Originally posted by Brian View Post
    I was surprised to see some names on that list also. When I looked up Joomla a few weeks ago I saw eBay was on that too for their intranet. Its pretty amazing that these huge websites are using CMS like they do.
    Actually I think it's for the eBay Blog only, because that's what the WordPress site links to when you click their logo.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied

Originally posted by Rock View Post
    WOW! These are few of the biggest & globally renowned websites! I'm astonished!!!
    I was surprised to see some names on that list also. When I looked up Joomla a few weeks ago I saw eBay was on that too for their intranet. Its pretty amazing that these huge websites are using CMS like they do.

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
    Btw, you will find some notable users of WordPress on official WP website: you can check the following URL
    WOW! These are few of the biggest & globally renowned websites! I'm astonished!!!

Leave a comment:

• Irene9001
    replied

Btw, you will find some notable users of WordPress on official WP website: you can check the following URL

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
    Have you seen Mashable.com? It’s a wordpress based website and it isn’t a small or medium sized website.

M so happy to learn this new thing today!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X