Cheap Email Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Email Hosting

Looking for startup solution if possible. To start with very few pages, 13 email accounts. Please let me know the best and cheap solution suitable for my requirement. Would like to know if there is any limit set on the inboxes.

Re: Cheap Email Hosting

Kindly confirm the application you have used to build your websites, accordingly we can recommend you the most suitable hosting package. You can certainly setup multiple email accounts (13 or more) with us. Our shared hosting platform would be a good option for you to consider to start with since they are the most basic and cheapest hosting plans we offer at the moment.
    :hammering:

Comment

@Prodigy
      Are you sure you need 13 email accounts for a startup? I still have just 3 email accounts for my ecommerce website

Comment

@harry : Thanks for the information. We currently use PHP list for email marketing and host our email on the same server as our PHP List.

@Rockhail : I do have about 6 email accounts with unlimited storage (though unlimited is not really needed due to current volume in all accounts). I am just exploring my options if I could host 13 email accounts on the shared server itself in the cheaper but reliable way.

Comment

13 mailboxes on a shared hosting account shouldn't be an issue as long as the total mailbox storage allocated to those mailboxes is well within your account disk space allocation. All our shared hosting packages support unlimited email accounts with the only restriction or limit being allocated disk space.
          Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
          Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
          Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X