• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieran
    replied
    Re: KernelCare Licence

Originally posted by Bronchwest View Post
    Thanks for the information, Rock.

Hope that won't be auto-updating or do you have an option to turn it off? Just a concern in case it fails to update properly.
    We can disable automatic updates in /etc/sysconfig/kcare/kcare.conf file. Just set AUTO_UPDATE=False and you're done.

KernelCare provides update only for security patches and critical bugs and they support unmodified kernels for many well-known distros so there is less chance of unsuccessful update.

Even if the kernel is not supported on your server, KernelCare will automatically detect it, and will do nothing and hence there is no risk in using KernelCare with any kernel.

Leave a comment:

• Bronchwest
    replied

Thanks for the information, Rock.

Hope that won't be auto-updating or do you have an option to turn it off? Just a concern in case it fails to update properly.

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied

Originally posted by Bronchwest View Post
    Hello,

Do you provide KernelCare Licenses? I need few of it to protect my systems.
    Yes, we do provide KernelCare cloudlinux module on our hosting services. Linux servers have to be rebooted quite often to update security issues that pop up in the kernel. KernelCare allows us to upgrade & run various Linux kernels, without rebooting them.

Leave a comment:

• Bronchwest
    started a topic KernelCare Licence

KernelCare Licence

Hello,

Do you provide KernelCare Licenses? I need few of it to protect my systems.
Working...
X