Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference Between standard cPanel hosting account and the Business Hosting plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference Between standard cPanel hosting account and the Business Hosting plans?

I wanted to ask what the difference was in your standard cPanel hosting account, and the Business Hosting plans. Do they run on different server specs, etc.

Re: Difference Between standard cPanel hosting account and the Business Hosting plans?

Dear Frankenstein,

The standard shared packages are created on a single stand alone server unlike the business packages, whereas business packages are created on a cluster of servers (cloud); the same data is replicated on all the servers in this cluster so 100% uptime is achieved even if one of the servers blows up.

Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts ..

Comment

Re: Difference Between standard cPanel hosting account and the Business Hosting plans?

What happens at the time of network outage in the DC? how do you manage to keep the websites up and running.

Comment

At the time of power cut or network outage diesel generators are used to keep the servers up and running.

Comment

If we need to run an SSL cert , do we need an IP address for that, or do you use the cpanel shared SSL facility

Comment

Dear Frankenstein,

Our SSL certificates do come with a dedicated IP address by default so there is no need to opt for a separate IP.
            This link will take you through our SSL offerings - https://www.eukhost.com/ssl-certificates.php

You would be happy to know that we are offering a 50% flat discount on our wild card SSL certs; this is a limited period one time offer you don't want to miss for sure.

Here's our offer page - https://www.eukhost.com/web-hosting/offers.php

Feel free to post

Comment

Is the IP range for those business plans in a different data centre than your dedicated servers (as we have a domain on one of your dedi servers and this one needs to be in a different IP range for SEO purposes)

Comment

Frankenstein, kindly help me with your registered email address or the IP of your dedi server so I can trace your account and check the IP range.

You may want to initiate a live chat from our website so this can be discussed real quick with one of our sales representatives.

Comment

It has been resolved in live chat session with techs, thanks for all help.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenstein View Post
                    It has been resolved in live chat session with techs, thanks for all help.
                    Glad to know that!
                    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

This is very good to know. I am in the market for a new hosting company. I am currently looking around at the different options available to me right now. I like the two options your company offers.

Comment

Working...
                      X