Web Traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Traffic

I can't post in Search Engines and Search Engine Optimisation so posting here instead

I appreciate this could be a number of reasons, but across about 14 domains all hosted with Eukhost my traffic has dropped off by over 90% across all sites. Is there anything on the hosting side that could be causing this? Blacklists, server? etc etc it just seems strange for the last month it has happened across all my sites?
    Eukhost suporter

Re: Web Traffic

Kind of need more information.

Did you switch your domains over the eukhost and are now seeing a drop, or have they been hosted for a long time with eukhost and are now all of a sudden experiencing a drop?

How well optimized are the pages themselves for search?

What is the history of these domains? Do the domains have infractions against them in the search engine that would drop the ranking?

How much traffic is coming to each domain and what are the page loading times? If traffic has steadily increased and page loading times are slow, you may need to optimize the pages for faster loading times and also increase or scale up your hosting services to support the increased traffic.

Your question isn't simple. There could be a million other reasons. So, you need to provide more information.

Comment

Hello Paul,

Hope this issue has been resolved. If you are still facing the same drop down in the traffic then I would kindly request you to pm me your account details or let me know if you have raised any Ticket regarding this issue in our technical department. We will try to resolve this issue for you.

Kind Regards,
      Stuart Hancock
      eUKhost Enterprise Sales | www.eukhost.com
      Email: [email protected] | Skype: stuart.hancock89

Comment

Hello Paul,

Hope this issue has been resolved. If you are still facing the same drop down in the traffic then I would kindly request you to pm me your account details or let me know if you have raised any Ticket regarding this issue in our technical department. We will try to resolve this issue for you.

Kind Regards,
        Stuart Hancock
        eUKhost Enterprise Sales | www.eukhost.com
        Email: [email protected] | Skype: stuart.hancock89

Comment

Working...
        X