WordPress ECart Solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress ECart Solution

I was wondering is there any shopping cart plugin for WordPress platform? I presume there are some candidates but I wanted to hear your opinions first because choosing such software should be done carefully.

I've been wondering this myself. I'm a heavy WP user and this would be a really nice option. I've been known to use a cart for Joomla before but never for WP.

Comment

You can check with YAK plugin for WP: wordpress.org/extend/plugins/yak-for-wordpress/

Comment

There are now a number of 'shop' plugin's for Wordpress. The original, but not necessarily the best, is wp_ecommerce by Instinct. I always found it buggy and cumbersome, but it is a couple of years since I used it, so I can only assume that it's improved.
        There are a couple of others too that I thought showed promise. Here's a webpage that details the most popular.
        Top WP Shopping Cart/eCommerce Plugins
        It'd be worth just trying a few.
        http://shubox.net

Comment

Hello,

You may check these plugins below:-

wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-e-commerce/

instinct.co.nz/e-commerce/

Hope this helps

Comment

I have search myself the web and found that many people phraise YAK plugin for WP. I guess it's all trial and error with such stuff. I will give it a chance.

Comment

Hello,

There are many solutions for ecomerce on WP but i have found them (for my country - Greece) not so good in case you want to do business with credit cards etc, because there is no plugins or code or something to deal with the Greek banks.

I am not sure if anything exists for any other country, that's why i use Joomla + Virtue Mart for ecomerce.

I have build my portal www.istories.gr

Comment

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I will look into each one in detail and try them out. Thank God that plugin installation and deinstallation is easy with WP.

@manolis

I'm not sure why Greek banks would be any different because all banks in the World are inside the same system.

Comment

well i never managed to get a proper solution with them via Wordpress

I have build my portal www.istories.gr

Comment

Working...
                  X