Dating sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating sites

I read somewhere that dating-and-relationship is believe to be one of the most popular niches on the net. So, what do you think about starting a dating website? Will it be profitable, and how complicated is it to manage a dating website?

dating-and-relationship website

Originally posted by Trafford View Post
    I read somewhere that dating-and-relationship is believe to be one of the most popular niches on the net. So, what do you think about starting a dating website? Will it be profitable, and how complicated is it to manage a dating website?
    Starting with a Dating website site, isn't at all a Bad Idea ! , and also think it to be more profitable :wink:

If you would have asked the question about complication's to manage website, few years back, it would have been tough to answer this question, but now, many Dating Script & Dating Software's are available over internet.
    you can have a look at few here and here

With Good website building knowledge and a best host , you can surely turn out the site to be profitable..!:smile:

Hosting your site with us, would be our pleasure, and we can guarantee best hosting and support for your site, to make it more profitable
    Chris White
    (Former eUK Employee)

UK's premier web hosting company.

Comment

Hello Trafford,

yeah, Dating website is not a bad idea but Dating website is not the only way to be more profitable.

If you have good knowledge of web site design, its content, Search Engine Optimization, how to advertise, publish, directory submission etc. then you can make any web site profitable whether its a Dating website or any other simple web site.

Making a web site more popular may become more profitable for you. To make it popular you can use Search Engine Optimization, directory submission like techniques.

Gabriel S
      ||
      ||
      MSN: gabriel @ eukhost.com || SKYPE: Gabriel.Sandler

Comment

quite a saturated market i`d say, one of our clients tried one of the white label sites where you have your own header image and anyone signing up you get a %age of... he didn`t get any...

With the likes of match.com etc the big boys got the market covered... great if you can make something from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trafford View Post
          Hi,

I'd say only try it if you have some original concept for it. For example, how will you "match" people differently to the other dating sites? Unless you have some unique concept, it really isn't going to work.

Also keep in mind that you will need to offer this for free until you have a reasonably large customer base which will defeat the purpose of the plan to begin with

You will also be bombarded with spam as well and scams.

Comment

That's a good point, John. It's the original concept which will enable you to provide different type of service to the users and make your website unique and standing out from the crowd. Just one question, how do you make money with the website if you offer the service for free?

Comment

I agree with John, most of the dating sites are confined with their own concept so better try to find out the original concept based in terms of real experience, needs and expectations of specific niche such as the farmersonly.com dating website could be one of the example which is targeted towards farmers, cowboys and small town folks.

Comment

Originally posted by GWilson View Post
                Just one question, how do you make money with the website if you offer the service for free?
                Well, I would suggest you to keep your site away from any kind of Adsense program in the beginning, once you get a good amount of users and visitors on your website, then you can allocate some part of your website, user profiles, and other areas of your website for publishing Ads and earn some profit.
                Website Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting

Comment

While it sounds like good advice, I wonder what's the harm of placing adsense programs (Google Adsense, Bidvertiser, Adbride, etc) from the beginning? Do you think the ads will make your website looking less bonafide?

Comment

Working...
                  X