Google Magnifying Glass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Magnifying Glass

How likely is Google to ban your sites if you build them just for the sake of putting AdSense ads on them? This can be a very nice online business. I'm just asking should I be afraid of Google?

I don't believe Google can read your intentions, especially if your sites are well built. Then again, isn't that the purpose of Google AdSense program - to find sites that want to put their ads on them?

Comment

Well, google earns a lot of money through their adsense and adwords program, so IMO, I dont think google is likely to ban your website for putting adsense ads on your website just to make some money. Afterall google too is doing the same by publishing the ads on your website.
      Website Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting

Comment

Unless you break their TOS they're not going to ban your site. I hope you're not just going to put the adsense code, the site might have some content to serve the ads.

Comment

If you are just trying to develop a MFA (made for Adsense) type website then make sure you frequently add fresh content to your website also read Adsense TOS before you regret for loosing your account for some unknown mistake.
          :hammering:

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
            Unless you break their TOS they're not going to ban your site. I hope you're not just going to put the adsense code, the site might have some content to serve the ads.
            Of course the site will have the content, and good (useful) content for that matter. I guess it's always the wait and see game with Google.

Comment

That should be OK if the site would have quality content which enables Google to display relevant ads on the web pages. Though, it's better to stay away from MFA websites.

Comment

Hello,

Currently, Google has not clamped down on this yet but I would recommend not to do this, as they have been alerted of this problem and are very aware of it and most probably trying to do something to stop this and it's not very wise to get your Adsense account shut down just for a few months of profits! But just for the sake of knowledge, MFA have proven how easy it is to make money out of it.

The revenue per click from MFA sites is dirt low. Often making you a dollar or two with over 50 clicks. I've seen MFA owners complain about this.

Basically MFA sites are sites which litter their whole website with lots a Adsense ads & other ads with very little content or sometimes none at all and then create Adwords campaign such that they can appear on the 1st few pages of Google's search results pages (SERPs).

Regards,
                Ken.

Comment

Yes, the MFA sites actually loses its substantive value and Google has recently noticed that, so better if you can create a website which has some value to the users so that you can serve useful ads subsequently.

Comment

Working...
                  X