Online Business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Business?

I am very interested in starting a business online but need pointers on how to get started. Can anyone help? I've done several searches so please no copy & paste. I would like "real" advice from someone who knows.

Originally posted by Atchley View Post
    I am very interested in starting a business online but need pointers on how to get started. Can anyone help? I've done several searches so please no copy & paste. I would like "real" advice from someone who knows.
    In all honesty.... anyone who has a great idea isn't going to post it here... they will do it themselves! What you really need to do is think for yourself, jot down all the ideas you have, try and think of something which 100000 others haven't done.

That's what may of us are trying to do. One thing I can say, if you want to have a go at running a cheap phone calls website, I can make you an agent and have a set of numbers allocated to you.

It's an extremely competitive business though!
    Cheap international calls from mobile phones >

Comment

Before starting an online business, you need to discover your area of expertise. I don't mean that you cannot start from scratch, however, starting from scratch is really very difficult. Most of the services are now offered on the internet and if you think you know something or you can offer some kind of service which can be sold over the internet, start a research on it and proceed.

Comment

You are best to join a company that is already running so you can gain a little experiance or go to a company that has a business in a box. You can also try MLM

Comment

Once you are done with deciding what kind of business you want to do, the next step would be registering a domain name and choosing the right hosting package for your online business. If you are not sure about what kind of hosting package is would be perfect for your business, just leave it on the hosting provider you choose. Your hosting company will help you to opt for the right hosting plan for your online business.

Comment

Though a very raw question, still if you really want to start some online business, as suggested by others, you must first find an area of your interest. Fit this in your mind that no matter what business you choose, you are going to find a competitor. Make a list of such competitors, study the types of services or products they offer. Then think of what best can you offer to customers.

In the meantime, since its going to take sometime for you to get established in the industry, you can join an affiliate program similar to a Web Hosting affiliate program offered by Eukhost. You can promote their services and products and start earning some handsome revenue.

Comment

good advice and I would add...

When looking at competitors look at anything they are not quite so good at or where they might be falling down on a few things and think what you could do is grasp this and offer something which has the edge over the competitors.

That creates your usp (unique selling point), over and above what kind of business you create or what skill you have, the big big thing these days is customer service and even in a business which has many competitors, you can score with service or offering just that little bit more.
              Cheap international calls from mobile phones >

Comment

Ah, how did I miss on the point of customer service. Thanks for pointing that sihost. Friendly Customer service and prompt support can actually be the USP for your business. Thinking from a customers perspective can be the best way in earning a better stand than your competitors. Also, sticking with transparency in business can actually work wonderfully well. Offer the best value for money to customers and see how your business expands in less amount of time

Comment

Online Business?

Internet marketers also have the advantage of measuring statistics easily and inexpensively. Nearly all aspects of an Internet marketing campaign can be traced, measured, and tested. The advertisers can use a variety of methods: pay per impression, pay per click, pay per play, or pay per action. Therefore, marketers can determine which messages or offerings are more appealing to the audience. The results of campaigns can be measured and tracked immediately because online marketing initiatives usually require users to click on an advertisement, visit a website, and perform a targeted action.

Comment

Also, the thing I have noticed in the online business, that in web hosting business, you get fast and easy revenue compare to other online businesses. You can either opt for affiliate web hosting or become a hosting reseller, sell your own packages and generate huge revenues. It is one of the convenient options you can opt in order to start an online business.

Comment

Originally posted by Macdale View Post
                      Also, the thing I have noticed in the online business, that in web hosting business, you get fast and easy revenue compare to other online businesses. You can either opt for affiliate web hosting or become a hosting reseller, sell your own packages and generate huge revenues. It is one of the convenient options you can opt in order to start an online business.
                      Oh yes indeed, you can even set-up your own small web hosting company wherein you can have your custom nameservers. If you already have a web designing or development firm, then reseller hosting can prove to like a topping over icing.

Comment

Online Business

Simply find a source and supply it......and you are in business.

Comment

Hi

guys I'm new in online business marketing and i want to get more knowledge about online business. hope you guys suggested me.

Comment

Working...
                          X