Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of Online Business Should we start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anna, I think you're very smart to want to build your online business from scratch. With your husband's skills, it sounds as if you have the website design, development, and maintenance covered. You have so many options. My suggestion is to focus on one or, at the most, two specific services to offer. At the same time, you could build your website for delivering ads. Many online businesses build multiple streams of income and you seem perfectly poised to do that.

Comment

Re: What type of Online Business Should we start?

First of all you taken a good decision to start a online business. In my experience I suggest you to start a multi level marketing business and its quite a profitable business. But in this business the software play a vital role so, be careful while choosing the MLM software. When I run the business I choose from the ARM MLM company. Its just my view you can analyze this business. If its suits you then you can start a business.

Comment

Re: What type of Online Business Should we start?

hello, have you done any other form of online marketing before?

normally, I would't suggest starting off with CPA unless you have gotten your feet wet with other regular affiliate marketing using free traffic using social media, blogging, forum posting, writting a review, etc.

if you are not familiar with CPA, you may end up paying more than you earn which often is the case with new online marketers. they are not familiar with limiting their budget to test out marketing campaigns.

Comment

Working...
        X