X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostfinder
    started a topic Paying games?

Paying games?

Can you make real money playing games on the net? I just read about that in another thread here, but I wonder if it's just another scam. I mean, they don't steal your money (as it's free) but your online time.

• DPS Computing
    replied
    Originally posted by Allegro View Post
    Yeah, free games are there to play and have fun with, and not to make money with. If you want to make money online, you should do online jobs instead of playing games.
    And even these I wouldn't recommend.

Going out and getting a job is much more safe, secure, rewarding etc.

Leave a comment:

• Allegro
    replied
    Yeah, free games are there to play and have fun with, and not to make money with. If you want to make money online, you should do online jobs instead of playing games.

Leave a comment:

• DPS Computing
    replied
    Yeah, I would say most of these are scams. They are unlikely to pay out and if they do they are likely to be nominal amounts. There are many other more rewarding ways to spend your time I think - all jobs will pay more than games .

Leave a comment:

• LaNino
    replied
    I am not a big fan of online games, paying or not paying. I agree with you about staying away from such games. If you ended up being addicted to the games, they could make you paying to play the games.

Leave a comment:

• newebster
    replied
    I don't believe in paying games either. Like Adrian said, they introduce such offers just to drive more traffic to the game websites. I doubt they have enough money to pay all the members who deserve payments.

Leave a comment:

• Adrian
    replied
    Well, most of such offers are scams and even if they aren't, they won't give you a lot of benefit. These type of offers are introduced just to increase traffic and once the traffic is generated, the offer is discontinued and most of the payments aren't done. Better to stay away from such schemes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X