How to get customers through affiliates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get customers through affiliates?

Hello,
    I have recently joined the eUKHost affiliate program. But not able to promote. So, can anyone suggest to me some working methods get more web hosting customers through affiliates? How affiliates help a business to gain more customers and what are the different ways to promote affiliate?

It should be a website where your ads or banner is promoted. Generally, there are two types of affiliate payouts first is recurring based and the second is one time. According to me, one time and small recurring fee are preferable. Also, you can promote offers through social media platforms. Classified sites are also beneficial to promote services.

Comment

Hello,

Offer interesting program in competitive price along with good service guarantee and also offer commission to his referrals. I don’t think other companies or your competitors will tell you their strategy. You just need to learn from your own.

Comment

Hello,

I think, first, you need to focus on the affiliate program and what type of affiliates you are looking forward to attracting. If you are looking for a big affiliate who owns a good network in the industry, then you can compete on commission from the top players.

Comment

Hello,

For promoting the affiliate program, place your affiliate links on Facebook. There are two ways to use Facebook when wondering where to display affiliate links.
          • Your own Facebook page.
          • Facebook ads.

Comment

Working...
          X