Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever earn money from selling themes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever earn money from selling themes?

Hi everyone,

Have you ever earn money from selling themes?

I'm wanting your experience if you have done in the past.

Please share your advice

Thanks
    Tommy
    www.WebmasterSun.com - The largest internet marketing forum on the internet!

Re: Have you ever earn money from selling themes?

Well, selling just website themes could not be a significant mean of livelihood. You will also need to back it with some extra addons. Just 'my two cents'

Comment

You may rather offer free website themes and charge your clients for hosting services... if you are into webhosting industry which is heavily populated now
      If you are good at designing/coding themes, you may works as freelancer which will keep you busy.

Comment

yes we are looking to earn by selling themes through our website at low cost....
        http://www.rgbdzine.com

Comment

It's a few big companies out there Website Templates | WordPress Themes | ThemeForest Sell products on!. Build tidy profile shouldn't have any problems with sales!

Comment

With themes there will always be good demand and with the number of websites online increasing every day it only makes sense to sell themes. The only additional task you will have to accomplish in order to maximize profits is to promote your themes online by driving traffic to the sales page. Remember, without any traffic no one will see your themes and you will not get any sales.

Comment

Personally, I haven't earned this way but I know people who are selling WordPress themes and earning a lot of money
              Last edited by Jamesdave; 24-04-2019, 23:02.
              http://www.buymodafinilonline.net

Comment

For example, you develop and design different temptales and then sell them. And that's everything you need to get money

Comment

One of my friend is selling WordPress themes on ThemeForest.com and earning income on each download.

Comment

You can develop your themes if you know coding and them you can sell your themes on themeforest.com or any other theme platform. You'll be paid corresponding to the number of downloads your themes achieved.
                    Peace

Comment

You can take help of freelancer and upwork to sell the theme. If you have a special skill to create a theme, then you can earn good money on freelancers.

Comment

Working...
                      X