Are coupon sites profitable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are coupon sites profitable?

A client of mine is planning to create a coupon site after purchasing a domain and hosting. He thinks that it is going to be very profitable since there are lots of people online who are searching for coupons. It is the beginning of the festive season and he hopes to make a killing with his coupon site. Does anyone have experience of operating a coupon site? Do you feel that it will be profitable?

Re: Are coupon sites profitable?

Yes i thinks they are much beneficial...

Comment

I think I must have used hundreds of coupons that I got from coupon sites this Christmas. I could get over 50% discount in some cases and in one instance the discount was 80%. It was unbelievable but I had a good time shopping with coupons.

Comment

I think coupon sites are still beneficial and is a great source of business. They have survived the period of electronic form. Coupons have exploded in identity and availability via social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook etc and are given additional discounts for joining and promoting such sites.

Comment

Coupon sites have shown to be pretty successful, but whether a particular site can be successful all depends on the person running it. When you are competing with things like Deal and Day, Living Social, and Groupon.....well, let's just say you need to be offering some other pretty great incentives.

Comment

There are too many players in this area already who are making decent money. It all depends on how many people come to your website and pick up coupons codes. If you are seriously planning for something like this, have a great SEO in place to get a huge mailing list. Next important thing is to have tie-ups with small scale e-commerce to give you exclusive deals.

Comment

ban-img
            Working...
            X