X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul
    started a topic Online Music Licensing

Online Music Licensing

YouLicense.com enables artists and the business owners those seeking musical content to conduct business directly without dealing with music companies, its nice idea leveraged through the web, you can look on this website hosting if you are in similar business.

• HostSeeker
    replied
    I checked the site out and it seems pretty awesome. I'm going to show it to a friend of mine who is an aspiring musician... However, I have a hunch he won't find the site too attractive after seeing the $59.95 for 6 months fee that they force upon users for a business account...

Do you know if the site is related to YouTube in nay way? I mean, because it's called YouLicence...

Leave a comment:

• ethanhunt305
    replied
    You know there might be many music industry which are giving best services but online thieif are the biggest looser.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorkman
    replied
    Re:

My favorite genre is Rock 'n’ Roll but the bands I love span different ‘sub-genres’ within that category (stoner rock, blues rock etc). I don't have a favorite within the sub-genre so I’m just going to lump them all together.

Leave a comment:

• DPS Computing
    replied
    [QUOTE=paul;16448]
    Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post

Possibly that may not resist you if it is same apartment of Madonna or Britney. Is not that? I thought I lost the track, no problem it is a music thread.
    I agree, you probably could trust somewhere like that but I never have that problem though - the chances of me owning an apartment near Madonna or Britney are about a gazillion to 1 .

I more look at your quite average 2 bedroom house in Manchester. (where you do have to check inside )

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied
    [quote=DPS Computing;16125]
    Originally posted by paul View Post

I disagree.

Some of the nicest looking homes from the outside in a great location are condemed when you go inside them!
    Possibly that may not resist you if it is same apartment of Madonna or Britney. Is not that? I thought I lost the track, no problem it is a music thread.

Leave a comment:

• DPS Computing
    replied
    [QUOTE=paul;16114]
    Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
    T

Not doing would be liking buying a house before you go inside!!

Yes, so on some time the location is key factor for buying any property that even not require to go inside before buying a home.
    I disagree.

Some of the nicest looking homes from the outside in a great location are condemed when you go inside them!

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied
    [quote=DPS Computing;13538]T

Yes, so on some time the location is key factor for buying any property that even not require to go inside before buying a home.

Leave a comment:

• DPS Computing
    replied
    Originally posted by paul View Post
    Then you may wish to look on this; promonet.iodalliance.com/login.php, you can peep through closed door.
    Thank you - I prefer when I can take a look around first!!

Wish there were a few more labels involved! This would be a really good idea to get off the ground and would be great for adding music to my website hosting!

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied
    Then you may wish to look on this; promonet.iodalliance.com/login.php, you can peep through closed door.

Leave a comment:

• DPS Computing
    replied
    I am always wary about things like this - especially the "invitation only" part.

Why can't we see what is happening behind those closed doors? .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X