forced ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forced ads

Hello there, i am about to start an advertising program for accounts are under specific reseller packages , and i have only found "iads" program that promise to do this, for some reason i asked these guys to organize the setup, because it needs a few things to install and i dont know how. They never reply me 3 days now i asked them, so is anyone knows any other program or any other way to do this forced advertising business ??

You can do it yourself with .htaccess (ISPConfig), however IMO, unless you're offering a free service, don't go for forced ads, the paying customer generally don't like forced ads on their pages as it hinder the importance of individual website hosting and drive away visitors.
    Last edited by paul; 23-06-2008, 10:05.

Comment

have a read of this

.htaccess auto include a header and footer for html and php files? - CodingForums.com <<<<<Click Here

used something similar ages ago to include permanent footers in all pages, cant find the original link i used though

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        have a read of this

.htaccess auto include a header and footer for html and php files? - CodingForums.com <<<<<click here="">

used something similar ages ago to include permanent footers in all pages, cant find the original link i used though
        It is clearly illustrated here, </click>hope you might be looking for this<click here="">; </click><click here=""> howtoforge.com/placing-forced-ads-on-websites-with-htaccess-ispconfig,

</click>

Comment

Working...
        X