Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to start home business?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to start home business?

Hi! I am a housewife and very enthusiastic to start any kind of home business, so that I can also earn something to run extra things which are necessary but are out of my budget. Can anyone help me for doing this? I need detailed information for starting it. Any help will be appreciated.

Hmmmm, I assume this would be a web hosting or design (or both) business? I'd recommend starting as a "Sole Trader" - a lot easier and a lot less paperwork (although there is still some) and its also cheaper and faster to get set up.

Have a look on HMRCs website hosting - its got some very useful information on there - HM Revenue & Customs: Home Page
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Depends on type of business you would be interested in? if you've good local network, you can convert your contact into prospective customers but you should plan first what product or service would be easier for you to sell? who can be your customer and how much should you charge them to make a profit? It could be by reselling hosting, web designing or through affiliate marketing or selling any tangible product...the list is quite bigger.. We can suggest you better once we know what type of business you're interested in or expertise level you've?
      Last edited by paul; 01-08-2008, 13:18.

Comment

Some people make a nice side earner by creating a website hosting and selling ad space on it. This is easier then you may think, all you have to do is :

1) Think of a subject that interests you (the more popular the better).
        2) Buy a domain and some hosting
        3) Setup a website hosting on that domain using some pre-developed template
        4) Add adverts to the web site hosting (Google Adsense is very popular)
        5) Add as much content as possible to the site
        6) Get other sites with similar concept to link to your site
        7) Keep adding content every 1-2 days.

There will be many people in these forums and/or working for eUK who can help you with most of the setup points.

This will only be successfull if you write quality content which will bring visitors to your site. It is not a get rich quick scheme as you have to put alot of effort into writing the content and updating the content.

Hope this helped
        Morledge
        Web Design Nottingham | Limo Hire | Joinery Nottingham

Comment

At home business

There are many possibilities of making money online which needs lot of interest to search on the net. Many home business opportunities are on the net that have lots of profits if we approach in a right way.

Comment

Working...
          X