Looking for Video Email Marketing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Video Email Marketing!

Can anyone guide me about Video email marketing? Is it possible to customized banners and links with my video emails?

It can possible but people hardly click on such email and most of such email straight away goes to spam box.

Comment

Re:Looking for Video Email Marketing!

Video email marketing is a new tool in market which allows the entrepreneurs to access video email facility with the use of microphone and camera and communicate directly with the end customer. It harnesses the power of video in conveying emotions, tone, and energy while leveraging the flexibility of an email- like system. It increases the market value and credibility of the user. You can get more information
      and yes it is very simple to customize banners and links with the video emails.

Comment

I know how you people try to promote your product- one person is asking question another one or possibly same person is responding, anyway that was not the answer of my post what I was expecting.

Comment

Hi ,

I work for a company that specializes in Video Email. If you are interested to learn more contact me.

Jas

Comment

Hi
            Video is certainly the 'hot' topic right now and video email is just part of this - but a very effective part. As a video producer it's certainly given my business a boost in this recession - it's my own first marketing method too. But don't expect video to 'close the sale' for you - it's sizzle not sausage.
            One or two minutes is about as long as video email should be, and it shouldn't be pure 'interruption' either. My research/production has shown click through rates of an unbelievable 98%.

The other main consideration is the video production budget - spend too much and you'll never make a profit - too little and it doesn't convince. Google 'brx video' number one a couple of minutes ago to see the sort of things I can do.

Hope this helps, if you want to talk about it, call me.

Comment

Instead of Spending money on Videos and Banners for Email marketing, it is better to spend money for SEO of the website which is a better option. The reason for this is the fact that most of the Emails are deleted by the receivers and even if your company is a good one providing Excellent Quality service, Email marketing will create a Negative effect on the people who receive the Emails which is definitely not good for your company.

Comment

Hi
                Catherine, of course inbound marketing is the ideal way to go, but only ten people can get first page ranking on Google for any appropriate keyword or phrase, and only four or five of those will be 'above the fold' so Video Email and other marketing approaches are what's left for the rest of us - and remember the primary aim of Video Email is to get clients to your website.

In a srtict marketing ROI analysis if SEO only gets me to eleventh on Google then it's a waste of money too!

I think the truth lies in using a bit of everything, plus a bit extra of what works for you.
                Best
                Alan

Comment

Well, I think if something is working for you then you should definitely do it. However, as Caroline said, Email marketing won't help you much as most of the Emails are deleted and the Emails create a negative effect on the people who receive the Emails. Hence it is possible that people won't visit your website even if they want to. The best option is to work hard and try and get good rankings in Search engines. Even if you get 11th rank in the Search Engines it is not a waste as you will get 10th if you do a bit of more Hard work
                  "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"

Comment

Hi
                    I don't see the problems with email marketing, and especially video email marketing that you do. If it's based on relevance.

Sure, I get lots of spam to my inbox, but I also get some very useful emails, from suppliers and advertisers. If the informatin in the email is relevant to what I do, then I welcome it - if it says Buy Buy Buy then it's in the delete file and the sender is listed as junk too.

I send a weekly(ish) newsletter and it's all useful information for the relevant audience, it gets a very high read rate and I get strong feedback from it. I only use the last sentence for marketing and asking for the business. If my message is solid, useful information for the reader, then I guess they deserve and opportunity to buy.

One other value from Video Email - the way I provide it - is the cost effectiveness of it. If the video is not watched the client receives a credit - the client is only charged for video email that is actually watched - try asking your postal service to refund the postage on unread mail, or your printer to refund on unseen brochures!

Comment

Hi

Just a little add on, re wasting money on SEO, seems I was wrong about 11 on Google being a waste of money. If you're offering a service seems crafty searchers look to the second page guessing prices will be lower.
                      Still think video email is a great way to get clients to your website.
                      Alan

Comment

Yes I agree, E-mail marketing can help until the person receiving the E-mail does not take it as a spam mail. Probably limited amount of mails every month can prove to be a better option. But, I would rather stress on an SE optimized website. It is always better to have a visitor to reach your site instead of you reaching someone. Both of these things are good, but when a visitor lands on your website it is surely an organic traffic which has a better percentage of getting converted into a customer.

Comment

Very true. It is natural that if someone is forced to visit the website that will not make good impression and even if he/she visits the website they won't feel like staying on the page and reading the site. While, on the other hand, if he/she searches in SE and is reflected to your site that will be most impressive for him/her. So, indeed, working on SE rather than email marketing is always best.

Comment

Email marketing has many Disadvantages. One of the Worst Disadvantage is the Approach it has. Email Marketing has a very limited approach as you can send only a Limited Number of Emails per day to limited number of people. However, this is not the case when it comes to Search Engine Optimization as you can have a much Positive Approach to a Higher number of people through Search Engine Optimization.
                            "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"

Comment

Hi Guys
                              This thread has moved a little from it's outset theme, which was 'video email' to encompass general thoughts on email marketing.

Let's get back to basics - Video Email should be targeted, not a bulk email exercise. It should be relevant to the recipient, you can't 'force' someone to visit your website if there's nothing in it for them - and anyway what would be the point? I want traffic to my website, but not traffic for the sake of traffic. I want people to stay and have a look around - bounce rates may not mean a lot to Google at the moment, but I'm sure they mean something, and will become more important with time.

Theoretically, I should only market to potential clients, but the spread must be greater than that. According to Google there were 6,600 searches for 'Video Email' in March (UK searches), but how many of my potential clients don't know about video email or its potential as a marketing tool? Video Email Marketing, for me as a video producer, is trying to reach the people who don't know they don't know just how brilliant it is and how effective, especially cost effective, it could be for their business.

And how many of your potential clients don't know about your product or service, should they be left in the dark? Video email marketing can bring them into the light.
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X