Usernamecheck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usernamecheck

A recently launched apps "Usernamecheck" enable you to overview at which Web 2.0 services your ‘default’ username has already been registered.

You’ll know within minute what username you're trying out a service on the block or either you've signed up and long forgotten or a specific username you wish to register has already been taken by somebody else. It save lot of time while registering a service.

Dont see the point, but went anyway. Page cannot be displayed.

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Page displayed for me. It worked and I liked it
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

worked now, still have no use for it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          worked now, still have no use for it. :P
          Possibly you're trying to check "Brian" as username, I hope that could have been taken by someone for most of the sites.

Comment

No, originalhandy. That is my username everywhere else. It showed it was taken at sites and when I checked there, it was not.

Comment

Quite a nifty little tool. I wonder if it would be possible to run more than one site check at a time to speed the process up?
              Jonathan Crass
              Joint Partner in Checker Design
              Joint Partner in Jst Hosting

Comment

Hi Jonathan , you can check same preferred username across all the website mentioned there, just you need to wait a minute.

Comment

Working...
                X