Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New calendar marketing concept

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New calendar marketing concept

    I apologize for what may seem like a product plug. We would like to gather feedback from this forum of online marketers on our new opt-in calendar marketing service, “***REMOVED***”. It has similarities with email marketing, but the delivery is to calendars like Outlook, Google Calendar, and Apple iCal.

    The platform delivers timely and relevant marketing offers to the medium where the customer makes their scheduling decisions every day - which means significantly increased conversion rate. For example, a retailer sends a notice of a weekend sale with a coupon or a travel supplier creates live calendar feeds with last minute travel deals...

    Another major distinction from email marketing is that your recipients will not experience “inbox overload”. The recipient has power over their calendars, and can add or remove subscriptions at any time.

    To learn more, look for our ***REMOVED*** screencast on YouTube, and let us know your thoughts.
    Last edited by DPS Computing; 03-11-2008, 17:57. Reason: Potential Spam / Blatent Advertising

  • #2
    Apology accepted. Although this post which "may seem like a product plug" as you put it smells a lot like spam and a blatent product plug.

    I'm sorry if your intention is to actually use the forums also but we will see if you stick around. A good place to start is the "Welcome Centre" where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members (it also makes posts like this look a little more genuine and a little less spammy!).

    Have a nice day .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

    - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the advise. We are keen to work in the forums and get feedback for In Calendar Marketing, so an update to the Welcome Centre will be made.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
        Apology accepted. Although this post which "may seem like a product plug" as you put it smells a lot like spam and a blatent product plug.

        I'm sorry if your intention is to actually use the forums also but we will see if you stick around. A good place to start is the "Welcome Centre" where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members (it also makes posts like this look a little more genuine and a little less spammy!).

        Have a nice day .
        Very well said! we all hate spammers but love our forum community

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by petrakeawel View Post
          Thanks for the advise. We are keen to work in the forums and get feedback for In Calendar Marketing, so an update to the Welcome Centre will be made.
          That would be much appreciated. As you can see, genuine forum members are permitted to include links in a non-spam fashion to suitable and tasteful websites (ie websites which do not break the Terms of Service).

          Originally posted by eukrobert View Post
          Very well said! we all hate spammers but love our forum community
          Thank you Robert . And yes, I agree with that!
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

          - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
          - New Site (10/2009)

          Comment

          Working...
          X