No announcement yet.

Thinking of a Business Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I like that Moobles one. Not sure if I'm suppose to.

Kendal Bigson

Comment

A bit late i know, but i just signed up

I recently set up a company and read somewhere about the benefits of an inventive/unique name. The example they were giving was moon pig. They were saying...

From a google point of view it's very useful as it returns relatively few results - or used to before they set up.
      Obscure and easily memorable.

gl

Comment

Yes that's very true. A unique name makes a lot of difference in terms of Search Engines. It is also good for visitors to remember as there are loads of similar names with a little bit of twist and turn which is hard for visitors to recollect. Something very catchy like the earlier example, "Your Mum On Toast Hosting Solutions. "
        A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
        :yahoo: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE and earn 20% commission on each referral. || Follow Us on || Skype : eukdanny

Comment

If you're still looking for the domain name try out using these tools;
          pcnames.com
          nameboy.com

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
            If you're still looking for the domain name try out using these tools;
            pcnames.com
            nameboy.com
            Thanks for those wonderful links Paul. It will really make the task easier for all those who are not sure of the right combination that they want. I tried them out and the second one seems to be a lot better than the fist one.
            A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
            :yahoo: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE and earn 20% commission on each referral. || Follow Us on || Skype : eukdanny

Comment

Working...
            X