Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i start home business without much capital?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i start home business without much capital?

Hi! I am a housewife and very enthusiastic to start a decent kind of Online Business, so that I can earn something to run extra things which are necessary but are out of my budget. Can anyone help me?
    Any help will be appreciated.

Hello & welcome to the EUKHost forums !

There are many superb articles & tips available in the equivalent section [Online Business] as this post.. please go through them.
    Also, reselling web-hosting is one of the decent online businesses...
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

You have to be skilled if you want to run a business with investing a good capital in to it. However I know few sites like Amazon and others who provide free space to host a cart on their server however you should be good enough to decorate it and bring traffic on your cart..

The best way is, to create a site with one of the site builder tools and start selling stuffs.. however as Rock said.. reselling hosting is a good business s well, you can find some good affiliate packages with few hosting companies to earn easy money..

Anything you want to do online will need a site and skills to bring traffic on to your site.. or else I would suggest you to find a online job first.. save money and then think of a business.
      Martin
      Chief R & D Officer.

- -

Comment

yeah.. hosting... domains... ssl... etc. are easy to resell.. and they dont involve any investment. there are some companises that dont charge you set up fees.. and they let you add ur own profit margin.. so theres nothing to lose.

lemme know what type of business ur looking for .. accordingly i can give you info

Comment

You can also try try affiliate marketing. Pick up a product with a decent demand, sell it online, and you get commission from the company you're affiliated with. Or, sell stuff at ebay.
          A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
          Arnold H. Glasow

How To French Kiss

Comment

You can also get Affiliated with EUKhost.com and Earn some amount from the Total amount paid by your Customer towards the Company. Also, the best part of Affiliate program is the fact that you won't require any Investment and you only have to refer the company to the people who require Web Hosting Services.
            "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"

Comment

Correct. You can also consider EUKhost's Reseller Hosting packages and also become a Hosting Reseller. The best part of the Reseller hosting packages is the fact that you will get a Control panel with all the Linux as well as Windows Reseller hosting packages and you will be able to create packages for your customers according to you. You can check the Linux and Windows Reseller hosting packages of EUKhost here

Comment

You can also combine all the above suggested together.With this I mean, you get a reseller hosting packages and start reselling the services, also you can provide space of your website for advertisements and also refer their services to someone else and take away the affiliate commission. I think you can earn fair amount of money by doing this. Though I would suggest you to get this confirmed from someone from the eUKhost community.

ALL THE BEST!!

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

Yes, you can surely use the above Techniques to earn Money online but it is always better to start one at a time as you will be able to concentrate and earn Money if you concentrate on one Technique at a time. Once you are established and gain a good knowledge about one of the Techniques you can surely start with the other one.

Comment

Before you start an online business you should choose a niche first that you know much or an area you are passionate about, thereafter you should develop a website and optimize it for search engine and start online marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
                      Before you start an online business you should choose a niche first that you know much or an area you are passionate about, thereafter you should develop a website and optimize it for search engine and start online marketing.
                      Definitely, to start any business, it is most important to have the complete knowledge in the respective field. We shall try to gain all the necessary information before setting up any business. Then publishing the best and the unique information on your website will definitely help you while optimizing it for SE.

Comment

Well, I think it is not possible to gain all the information about a Business before you work in the respective Business. Hence, it is better to gain some experience in a Business and then start your own Business to get success in it.
                        "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"

Comment

I cannot get clear details from this website is their any more websites

Comment

Originally posted by anurdh65 View Post
                            Searching on Google would be the best solution for this

Comment

Originally posted by anurdh65 View Post
                              What more details you would like to get ? have you got a chance to go through the excellent blog of eUKhost.com It's a must read for every one who are into webhosting and online marketing
                              :hammering:

Comment

Working...
                              X