Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Business?? - Credit Crunch.....

Hello All,

I just want to say anyone who starts / continues to make good business progress during these difficult economical times will achieve greater things once our economy has settled

If you can survive or make money in these difficulty times, just wait for when things start changing and people spend more

Good luck to all!!

Take care.

Kind Regards

Robert

Also remember

Laziness pays off now hard work pays off later just look at it the right way round and don't be lazy greater things will follow

Comment

Thank you for the insights, I do believe this is the best time for creativity and innovation.

Comment

I can agree with you on the fact that now is a good time to start a business, but here-in lies the problem since you need to have capital to start a business, and since banks are unwilling to lend money anymore you will have to use your own money, and since people are losing their jobs no-one has any money.

Also, you do need to take into consideration the risks associated with any business; i.e. with web hosting you could be adversely affected by the exchange rate when paying supplier bills such as WHMCS since they charge in USD.

Comment

Originally posted by flesso View Post
          I can agree with you on the fact that now is a good time to start a business, but here-in lies the problem since you need to have capital to start a business, and since banks are unwilling to lend money anymore you will have to use your own money, and since people are losing their jobs no-one has any money.

Also, you do need to take into consideration the risks associated with any business; i.e. with web hosting you could be adversely affected by the exchange rate when paying supplier bills such as WHMCS since they charge in USD.
          Totally agree Josh, business always has risks. But capital is not always needed if you have skills

Comment

BBC NEWS | Business | Former banking bosses say 'sorry' makes an interesting read. Although these 4 men didn't single handedly cause the credit crunch, they played their part and this is shown with the fact that they are all out of the job now. However, it's probably going to take another 5-10 years for lending to get back to respectable rates, and even then our economy is never going to be the same again - ever. Period.

We've also got to consider the social impact of the lack of credit, such as people losing their jobs and doing on the dole. From what I've seen so far the Government certainly isn't planning ahead, and isn't making the right decisions at this point in time. For example instead of cutting VAT by 2.5% for a long amount of time, they should have ditched it completely for a shorter amount of time.

Comment

Absolutely right Robert

eUKhost was started during recession period and you managed to get good number of signups during that recession period. Such positive signals in bad phase help you to get that special motivation.
              eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
              Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
              X