This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash Payment Loans Needed!

Hi everybody, I need up to $350.00 right now and no one here to help me. I'm unable to think that where should I go for Cash Payment Loans. If you have any idea then plz let me know shortly. I need it very urgent. I'm waiting for you reply...

Someone on another forum gave this answer to an exact copy of this question, and that answer is:

I Quote (all links removed from the following, you may search on Google with your question in quotes and will arrive at the forums where exactly similar question is asked) (Asterisks in the following are placed by me):
    <table align="center" cellpadding="3" width="85%"><tbody><tr><td>Posted by: li**sa.r**ay**887</td> <td align="right"> Member Response </td> </tr> <tr> <td>2/10/2009 10:13 AM (CST)</td> <td align="right"> <!--This response has not been rated.-->
    </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"> <td colspan="2" class="content">Hi, first of all I would like to know where do you live. If you live in the US then there are lots of online systems that provide <note: link="" removed=""> fast cash in very short time without any documents & guarantor. You can contact them and solve your problem. Hope this will help you.
    All the best!</note:></td></tr></tbody></table>
    end quote.

If that's your question, then have you tried the above answer?

I also think that you may be living in Scotland. So, does your land has such facilities mentioned in the above answer?

I may be wrong in assuming everything, so I apologize. But, I found what I think is the best answer to an exactly similar question, and I think you should ask your local authorities about it.

Also, organize everything that you are good at, and get a work that suits you immediately without getting trapped in sorrows and inactivity. Cheers! Life produces many difficulties, and only those who are strong can overcome them all. Better ask your elders and friends and you'll get the best solutions to your problems.

God Bless!

----

WOW!

On yet another forum, the exactly same question is asked, and the exactly SAME answer is given by a male member named "dav**id56" on 02-10-09, 10:46 AM (the above answer is given by some female). (Asterisks mine )

So, Dav**id56 answers as (quote begins):
    Re: Cash Payment Loans Needed!<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <hr style="color: rgb(211, 215, 202); background-color: rgb(211, 215, 202);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hi, first of all I would like to know where do you live. If you live in the US then there are lots of online systems that provide fast cash in very short time without any documents & guarantor. You can contact them and solve your problem. Hope this will help you.
    All the best!

---------------------------------
    end quote.
    (Note: The phrase "fast cash" in both the answers, of course, had the same link...)

To the exactly same question on at least 2 other forums, the answers are exactly the same and are given within half an hour of each other by one male and one female. What strange coincidence!! This is the exactly same question as the other two, (at least), asked within 24 hours! How Strange!! How Very Strange!!

I am awaiting the exactly SAME reply given here too, of course by another person!
    Last edited by sb123; 10-02-2009, 20:26.

Comment

Seems like his needs have increased, he needs $500 now! --> "http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f17/im...ase-help-7169/"

Alsol can't help but notice the similarity between this post --> "http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f26/di...gramming-6854/"

and this one --> "http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f20/di...gramming-6934/"

I feel slightly miffed about having taken the trouble to give a helpful response. Grrrrr!!!!

Comment

Go to the bank, I'm sure they have more than enough money to give away.

Comment

Thank you Santosh & Noel for bringing it to our notice.. I hope our mods would be taking down the spammers a bit more seriously from now on..
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
            Seems like his needs have increased, he needs $500 now! --> "http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f17/im...ase-help-7169/"

Alsol can't help but notice the similarity between this post --> "http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f26/di...gramming-6854/"

and this one --> "http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f20/di...gramming-6934/"

I feel slightly miffed about having taken the trouble to give a helpful response. Grrrrr!!!!
            Grrrrr from me too! I wanted to really help him with something more, but I am only furious now! It makes us look like fools when we really want to help these types... Next time, I will be more cautious and will search more before I open my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
              Thank you Santosh & Noel for bringing it to our notice.. I hope our mods would be taking down the spammers a bit more seriously from now on..
              I think you will find that AikenDaniel and Bakoma were registered by the same spambot.

The trouble is I'll now be suspicious of anybody with only one or two posts.

Comment

I think you will find that AikenDaniel and Bakoma were registered by the same spambot.

The trouble is I'll now be suspicious of anybody with only one or two posts.
                Thank you once again Noel, I've removed one of the threads posted by AikenDaniel, but the info you've provided in regards to Bakoma's query at http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f20/di...gramming-6934/ is indeed good & would help someone in need Do let me know if you need that removed as well...
                Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                  Thank you once again Noel, I've removed one of the threads posted by AikenDaniel, but the info you've provided in regards to Bakoma's query at http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f20/di...gramming-6934/ is indeed good & would help someone in need Do let me know if you need that removed as well...
                  No, you are right, the answers could well help someone wanting to stream video from their hosting account.

This is a clever variation on spamming that I haven't come across before, one bot posts a question and another posts a reply containing the payload. Thankfully your policy of not allowing links to be posted by new accounts effectively defeats it.

Comment

Re: Displaying...

There are plenty of instances of the same question that "attracts" a link to "A4 deskpr0 . c0m" (no spaces, and replace 0 with o), (again, from various users with just a solo post. The person giving the answer then vanishes from that forum. The OP on these forums also has just 1, or very little posts everywhere).

Google and Look for: "Displaying videos on static website without knowing programming" with quotes. When I find tooooo many links with exact same question and exact same answers, and also the same back-link on the thread, my special alarm-clock begins its howling!

If some one needs genuine back-links to their website, then he/she should put up different intelligent questions "and answers" to get the back-links, and not spam the same sets of "question-answers" all over the internet.

On forums, unlike blogs, these exactly same messages are not flagged by Google (for duplicate content) as the other messages cover them up. The moderators too are very busy to Google the heading/content to find if it is a possible spam, especially when such messages are posted by new members. But why let them use the good forums for spamming in the first place?

Of course, I don't say that new comers are spammers... far from it. But this new phenomenon will put all the new comers under suspicion. The spammers now are coming under the disguise of innocence. But the spammers are displaying very lazy tactics and are putting up fast questions-answers, without changing the content to hide their intentions... They then do the fast vanishing act from the forum as if there's no tomorrow!

This particular OP can be a genuine poster, but why is the stamp of a spam so obvious?

Can someone create a script to find any exact messages or phrases, just like Copyscape? It should not be hard to automate the search and come up with the SERPs instead of doing it manually every time. It would be a very good spam protection.

Comment

I had come across a couple of similar instances previously as well. I deleted those threads and replies on checking the IP addresses of the OP and the user who replied. It is indeed a new and innovative way to spam various forums but these can be easily differentiated from the posts made by genuine users.
                      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

This is because of the popularity of eUKhost Forums, no matter what you put on this forum Google starts loving it.. no doubt it is all because of the efforts put on my our Sales and Marketing team.. and people just like to take an advantage with a back link from us..
                        Martin
                        Chief R & D Officer.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by eUK-Martin View Post
                          This is because of the popularity of eUKhost Forums, no matter what you put on this forum Google starts loving it.. no doubt it is all because of the efforts put on my our Sales and Marketing team.. and people just like to take an advantage with a back link from us..
                          That's the main reason I post my new sites in the web site reviews section! (does that count as spam?)

Comment

(does that count as spam?)
                            Noel you're an older member and the purpose of the site review section is to help and provide feedback to the users about their website, I don't think it will be considered spam if a genuine member seeking review for their website.

Comment

That's the main reason I post my new sites in the web site reviews section! (does that count as spam?)
                              You are contributing towards growth of eUKhost forum and you deserve to get some returns.

We also allow our resellers to advertise their hosting service on these forum, as their growth is our growth.
                              eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                              Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
                              X