This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noel View Post
    That's the main reason I post my new sites in the web site reviews section! (does that count as spam?)
    I respect you for being straight.. We at eUKhost have always passed the advantages to our clients.. for example if we receive a discount on a product we will forward that discount to our clients.. the reason for eukhost to grow fast is the words said by Mr. Mark: "their growth is our growth"
    Martin
    Chief R & D Officer.

- -

Comment

Don't get me wrong, the feedback from the web site reviews page is really valuable. I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone . I just noticed that whenever I post a site there it seems to help with google. Rather than saying it's the "main" reason I should have said it's one of the main reasons. It's a win win situaton. I also learn a lot by looking critically at other peoples work and comenting where I think I have something useful to add.

Anyway let's not make this a thread about me!

Thanks for running a great service. I count myself lucky that I chose your hosting when I first started out on this.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, the feedback from the web site reviews page is really valuable. I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone . I just noticed that whenever I post a site there it seems to help with google. Rather than saying it's the "main" reason I should have said it's one of the main reasons. It's a win win situaton. I also learn a lot by looking critically at other peoples work and comenting where I think I have something useful to add.
        I completely agree with you Noel.. I've seen most of the web developers/designers post their websites on a variety forums to get the reviews of other people [be it good or bad] before the website goes live in full swing. In 99% it helps ! Site's designs, layouts are changed, keywords added, colours modified... the entire site's view from the eye/outlook of an observer/visitor is sought & in the end a masterpiece is readied
        Thanks for running a great service. I count myself lucky that I chose your hosting when I first started out on this.
        You're most welcome Noel & thank you for the honest feedback towards our services.. We wish you best luck for the future with the web development..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

just be aware of loan sharks who give you money easily but charge you a lot of interest!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ihaveadream View Post
            just be aware of loan sharks who give you money easily but charge you a lot of interest!!
            I'm becoming ever more suspicious of these posts..... but benefit of the doubt (for the moment at least).

This thread has already been identified as spam and the OP has been banned. He won't be able to see your reply nor did he genuinly want any money. He just wanted to fill our beautiful forum with.... for want of a better word.... crap.
            David Smith
            Managing Director
            DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
            - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

That is very true David.

Thread locked.
              Martin
              Chief R & D Officer.

- -

Comment

Working...
              X