Prevent stress and fatigue due to work pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent stress and fatigue due to work pressure

Due to the extreme work pressure and hectic working schedules the employees of my company frequently suffer from stress and fatigue and because of which the output of my company gets trembled. I want to exterminate the stress concerning problems in my organization. Any help that you can give me with respect to stress management for my employees would be appreciated.

Howzzat!

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
    Due to the extreme work pressure and hectic working schedules the employees of my company frequently suffer from stress and fatigue and because of which the output of my company gets trembled. I want to exterminate the stress concerning problems in my organization. Any help that you can give me with respect to stress management for my employees would be appreciated.
    Howzzat!

Please Check this answer first, and then the link below! Let's count these stuff from now... may be, the one who catches the most gets a prize! HaHa

The topic and the question is asked by :
    Prevent stress and fatigue due to work pressure

by michaljones - 3/3/09 12:21 AM

The answer by a smart moderator:

---------------------------------------
    The deleted post was one that replied specifically to then OP's post, with a link to a specific web site relating to this subject.

Both the OP and the poster of the reply joined within a day of each other, so I suspect this was collusion.

I'm locking this, to avoid any further posts of the same nature.

For those who posted with the deleted post as the parent, sorry but those posts were deleted as well, but thanks for raising this.

Mark

------------------------------------------
    (P.S.): Mr. Mark is a Moderator there.
    Link:
    "Due to the extreme work pressure and hectic working schedules the employees of my company frequently suffer from stress and fatigue" - Google Search

Game Over

Now looking for the next one!

Comment

Hi Brooke,

Your stress and fatigue problem will disappear once your company switches to genuine business, which involves no spamming or cyber crime. You will love your job if your company gets rid of its unethical practice to earn money. One who has good knowledge of Internet can easily earn $500 a month which is more than sufficient to avoid stress and fatigue.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Well said Mark! This forum will surely cause the OP a serious stress & fatigue problem for a long time!

Comment

Working...
        X