Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online shop software

hi folks

i am looking for e commerce software that would manage my business . i ship goods from home to all around Europe . i am expanding at the moment and getting a shop together is the next best thing .

is there secure and efficient software out there that will do the job in the job in hand .

i dont want to use paypal though .

thanks
    L1 was my nickname at school

OSCommerce, Zen Cart are well known software which you can try. EUK offer both of them with their hosting plans. Let's wait for someone from EUK to link the plans that come with these software.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrick View Post
      OSCommerce, Zen Cart are well known software which you can try. EUK offer both of them with their hosting plans. Let's wait for someone from EUK to link the plans that come with these software.
      OSCommerce and Zen Cart are common E-commerce applications and hence they are available with All the Linux and Windows Shared and Reseller hosting packages. When it comes to VPS, Semi-dedicated and Dedicated servers, OSCommerce and Zen Cart are not pre-installed and you will have to install it manually. However, the installation of OSCommerce and Zen Cart will be easier for you if you consider Plesk or cPanel control panel.

Comment

What about Magento?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabregas View Post
          What about Magento?
          Magento is an Open Source e-commerce web application.I would prefer megento.
          It's a vey common and easy e-commerce application.You will get all these following features in Meganto
          * Customer Service
          * Customer Accounts
          * Catalog Management
          * Product Browsing
          * Analytic and Reporting
          * Customer Reviews
          * Mobile Commerce
          * Marketing Promotions and Tools
          * Checkout
          * Shipping
          * Payment
          * Order Management
          * Cross-Selling
          * Customer Tags
          * Compare Products
          * Wishlists
          * Google Base Integration

Comment

Originally posted by Fabregas View Post
            What about Magento?
            For complete information visit this link : Magento Web Hosting

Comment

OSCommerce and Zen Cart are commonly used e commerce softwares to manage the business and as they are pretty flexible to use, you will get satisfactory result in managing your expanding business in better ways.. i am using using Zen cart from couple of last months and i am happy with it.
              I'm an analog heart in a digital world.

Comment

Hi,
                i am also using using Zen cart from couple of last months and i am happy with it. Zen cart is best.

Comment

If you go for Oscommerce or Zencart, you can easily install it through fantastico script installer and it would be easier to find template that best suits your business.

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
                    If you go for Oscommerce or Zencart, you can easily install it through fantastico script installer and it would be easier to find template that best suits your business.
                    That's right you can install CubeCart, OS Commerce and Zen Cart right from Fantastico if you choose any of the cPanel Packages.

Sales: 0800 862 0380 || Skype: jenniferkent_uk

Comment

Fantastico makes it easier for you to install Difficult scripts. It is just a matter of Few clicks to install Shopping carts like CubeCart, OS Commerce and Zen Cart if you have Fantastico. Hence, it is recommended to choose cPanel control panel with Fantastico if you choose Linux VPS, Semi-dedicated or Dedicated server for yourself.

Comment

Yes indeed, Fantastico makes the tasks much easier. It enables you to quickly install a variety of open-source scripts. By selecting a script and providing some basic information for each, you can install a script within minutes. There are various scrips available in Fantastico for Blogs, Content Management systems (CMS), Customer Relationship,Image Galleries, Mailing List etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine View Post
                          Fantastico makes it easier for you to install Difficult scripts. It is just a matter of Few clicks to install Shopping carts like CubeCart, OS Commerce and Zen Cart if you have Fantastico. Hence, it is recommended to choose cPanel control panel with Fantastico if you choose Linux VPS, Semi-dedicated or Dedicated server for yourself.
                          Hey Catherine, with the shared plan (please check here) is Fantastico included? Or is it necessary for me to have Control Panel to get Fantastico? Also if I can enjoy the features mentioned by all of you on shared hosting plan?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLee View Post
                            Hey Catherine, with the shared plan (please check here) is Fantastico included? Or is it necessary for me to have Control Panel to get Fantastico? Also if I can enjoy the features mentioned by all of you on shared hosting plan?

Thank you!
                            Fantastico is included with cPanel control panel and we already provide cPanel control panel with our Linux Shared and Reseller hosting packages and hence you will get Fantastico with our Linux Shared and Reseller hosting packages. However, if you are considering our Linux VPS, Semi-dedicated or Dedicated server packages then you will have to consider cPanel control panel for Fantastico. You will be able to use all the Features we have mentioned with our Linux Shared hosting packages.

Please let us know if you need any further details.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine View Post
                              There are many good ecommerce softwares available, but i think Zen Cart is the best amongst them. It contains many useful features that makes it user-friendly, easy to use for everyone. It is well secured and all types of SSL certificates works fine with it to secure the transactions.

One more good thing about Zen cart is that it provides the customer relationship tool thru which you can easily manage customer relationship. It provides a great tool for webmasters to send newsletters, confirmation emails, gift certificates and much more things. Zen Cart is the one that everybody should prefer.

Comment

Working...
                              X