Seperate site for affiliate marketing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperate site for affiliate marketing

Has anyone set up a site dedicated to all of the affiliate schemes they're a member of? Would this be frowned upon by the different affiliate schemes as essentially you are bundling all of your affiliate links into one place and it would be deemed as a conflict of interest?

I think the deal sites that include ongoing hottest deals/coupon for varieties of product and services would get much more frequently sales leads than normal affiliates site.

Comment

help me

anybody have a idea how to make money, through online

Comment

Originally posted by jocoolguy1 View Post
        anybody have a idea how to make money, through online
        I have loads of ideas on how to quickly make money from online business, websites and other resources. However I'm yet to test all of those ideas to confirm the few of the best money generating concept to the masses. Hope you will be in touch with me in future for the same.
        A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
        :yahoo: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE and earn 20% commission on each referral. || Follow Us on || Skype : eukdanny

Comment

Those sites that advertise affiliate links have been the main source of information for me, so I don't see how is this frowned upon by the different affiliate schemes, because it made me joined a lot of them.

Comment

I had an idea once. if your interested have a think about this.

I was looking for some gear to to make something for my motorbike. But I had no idea were in my local town might sell the bits I wanted. so it was off the the dreaded ebay.
            Now thinking about it. I would rather of supported my local town outlets.

So here was my idea. go and visit every shop in the town. tell them your starting a web service that logs every thing you stock in your shop + where your shop is + what the shop looks like (a picture) and the phone n fax numbers and index it with a google map of how to get there.
            Tell them you get all this for a fee of 50 a year contracted for 2 years.
            knock up a web site or download one that would do the job and then start promoting it on the net. imagine a town center full of shops paying 50 a year and all you have to do is get an electronic list of there stock and a few phone numbers.
            There's no end of scope for expansion to other towns and cities.

if you do this I'd like a 5% cut of your first 2 years taking please

Comment

Originally posted by bytemaster View Post
              Has anyone set up a site dedicated to all of the affiliate schemes they're a member of? Would this be frowned upon by the different affiliate schemes as essentially you are bundling all of your affiliate links into one place and it would be deemed as a conflict of interest?
              I have basically done that with my site! (although only focusing on one specific topic).

Money Making Blog

I don't think it is frowned upon - because the chances are more people will visit the site because of more affiliates being there than other places. Similar to a grocery store opening up next to other grocery stores - they know there will be visitors to this place, they just better make sure they are better than the rest!

Comment

jcmental, I like your idea for extending the local contacts and build relationship offline to promote online business. Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                X