No announcement yet.

Twitter and your business !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only managed to get a small number of twitter traffic. But it's steady, and definitely worth it.

Kendal Bigson

Comment

Good to know that Kendal

It is indeed possible to get steady traffic from Twitter, however, you need to concentrate on communicating with people in order to achieve this kind of traffic. Also, if you manage to communicate with other people who may be looking for the kind of services or products you provide, it'll definitely be a benefit to you
      "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"

Comment

I am working on Twitter for a very long time and still got no luck on business side, its good to generate traffic but when relevancy Twitter is lacking behind.

Comment

For a Better relevancy try to follow and also accept your followers from your niche group or the people having some interest your product, also often keep communicating with some of the followers by the messages.

Comment

Communication is certainly important when it comes to getting more traffic for your websites through Twitter. Updating your profile with useful information and links will help you to get more followers and more traffic to the links updated and hence the profile should be updated regularly with useful links from your websites as well as other websites if necessary
            "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"

Comment

In addition if you use Retweeting tools it'll let you share good content & boost your traffic and also it will help you to build your network.
              Last edited by paul; 31-12-2009, 12:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
                Guys, i love to twit at twitter and have seem many spammers roaming around with their business offers
                Well, now my question is do you find twitter beneficial for your business and how ?
                Twitter is okay but only a few are interested in the business you offer.
                thereligionofpeace.com
                startups.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Aijan7cool View Post
                  Twitter is okay but only a few are interested in the business you offer.
                  To promote products using twitter you need to target people those might be interested in your product like you can use twitter search box that let you narrow down search for a location or specific terms that might be in members profile. Also by using tools like twitterpacks.pbworks.com/Twitter+Pack+by+Topic/ tweetscan.com you can be able to locate people by region and members that focus on specific subject like for example you can find people interested in "Education" this can help you to promote your product to specific group of people who might be interested in your product or services.

Comment

I combined twister with revtwt and it brings great results

Comment

Well, it is nowadays becoming more difficult to manage Twitter accounts which is affecting the promotion of Business through Twitter. The Unfollow tools like huitter are no more working. Very few tools are able to be used, however, they also are paid version

Comment

I've contemplated delving into Twitter to add a bit more social networking to my site(s) and to complement Facebook. However I'm not too sure if its worth it but I can see that it would get additional exposure which is always a good thing .
                        David Smith
                        Managing Director
                        DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                        - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

If you start following ongoing conversations in your stream, it will help you to get attention of your followers to follow you back.

Comment

It works well for me, the important thing on twitter is getting followers and posting catchy twits that will make them click

Comment

I have more than 8000 followers on Twitter. I think all the visitors or followers are busy with Tweeting their links. Hardly, anyone clicks on my links. I get 1 hit in thousands

@lailei Even if it is a "Catchy twit", very few of them click on the link and get "caught" by the content. Is anyone here aware of an idea to promote the website on any other Social Bookmarking Site? I am fed up of Twitter now

Comment

Originally posted by Merrick View Post
                                I have more than 8000 followers on Twitter. I think all the visitors or followers are busy with Tweeting their links. Hardly, anyone clicks on my links. I get 1 hit in thousands

@lailei Even if it is a "Catchy twit", very few of them click on the link and get "caught" by the content. Is anyone here aware of an idea to promote the website on any other Social Bookmarking Site? I am fed up of Twitter now
                                Fan page or group it on Facebook. However that might be as non effective as Twitter when considering click throughs.
                                David Smith
                                Managing Director
                                DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                                - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
                                X