Twitter and your business !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan
    started a topic Twitter and your business !

Twitter and your business !

Guys, i love to twit at twitter and have seem many spammers roaming around with their business offers
    Well, now my question is do you find twitter beneficial for your business and how ?

• angela83
    replied
    Try not to over do it. Do not become a spammer!

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    replied
    Twitter is a good social networking platform that enhances your online presence. You must put regular tweets for updating information about your products or services. Moreover you will surely find an audience for your updates. With social networking becoming one of the most efficient ways of online marketing, maintaining a presence is surely helpful.

Leave a comment:

• vrvasile
    replied
    twitter is a real nice social network. i like it and am very happy i have an account on twitter.

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    replied
    Twitter is a great way of maintaining your online presence. You can twit about your products and create a following for them. If you are into blog writing then the links of these blogs can be shortened and posted in twitter. This is also a good way of interacting with your customers.

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    replied
    Having a twitter profile is extremely beneficial for your business. This is one of the best ways to educate people about your products and services. Specially if you are targeting young people, twitter is the best place to have an online presence. After some time of sending regular tweets, people will start recognizing you and following you.

Leave a comment:

• harry
    replied
    Yeah, that's very true Harry though we can attract good traffic from twitter but it's not necessary that twitter traffic could bump up our revenue...

I do use Twitter to update all my followers about changes in our services/products.
    If we launch any new offers or promotional packages we do promote it on twitter so that our users can take its advantage.

Leave a comment:

• Harry Martin
    replied
    If i say that i get traffic from twitter that true but if i say that traffic become clients or helps in improving my business then i haven't got any success. Twitter is still leading social site but to me its better to do Search Engine Optimization rather then making fans on twitter.

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied
    In social networks, some time it is difficult to separate the business persona from personal persona especially when they're one and the same.

Leave a comment:

• cranzi
    replied
    I have no issues when I see a good company on twitter or even facebook, the few times it is a problem is when the person takes a slant either to mix business life with personal life. There are certain things I do not need to hear about from those companies I use for work reasons.

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied
    Originally posted by madwayne View Post
    okay but how do you use it as tio be fair I tried and just didnt understand at all how it worked or how you were suppposed to use it.
    Create a Twitter Landing Page on your website, connect with people in your same niche, leverage Your Twitter Feed through twitter profile, use various Twitter Tools and App that can help you to generate traffic. These are the basic, you should keep on follow up this thread for more info.

Leave a comment:

• madwayne
    replied
    okay but how do you use it as tio be fair I tried and just didnt understand at all how it worked or how you were suppposed to use it.

Leave a comment:

• gecmark
    replied
    Twitter is the nice way to get more traffic to your website.

Leave a comment:

• Dan321
    replied
    To be honest, people go on at my alot about using twitter. But haven't got around to using it really.

Leave a comment:

• madwayne
    replied
    Have to be honest I really dont understand how to use it.

what are the basics to a decent twitter page?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X