php 5.3 to php 5.5 and above

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

php 5.3 to php 5.5 and above

wanting to use php 5.5 or above to access certain functionality.

however when going from 5.3 to 5.5 or above my captcha.php file shows a broken link for the image drop it back to 5.3 or 5.1, the image is fine.

any ideas how i resolve this please?

Originally posted by madwayne View Post
    wanting to use php 5.5 or above to access certain functionality.

however when going from 5.3 to 5.5 or above my captcha.php file shows a broken link for the image drop it back to 5.3 or 5.1, the image is fine.

any ideas how i resolve this please?
    Hi,

You might have GD or iMagick compiled in the PHP 5.3 version, whereas not in 5.5 & above versions. You can check the difference in compiled modules by checking the phpinfo() function.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

indeed GD is enabled in 5.3, but when I switch to 5.5 the phpinfo.php doesnt show cant see anywhere else to access the info, fairly sure i used to be able to access this and change settings but cant see it and to be fair havent looked for sometime either

Comment

Originally posted by madwayne View Post
        indeed GD is enabled in 5.3, but when I switch to 5.5 the phpinfo.php doesnt show cant see anywhere else to access the info, fairly sure i used to be able to access this and change settings but cant see it and to be fair havent looked for sometime either
        Hi,

If you can PM me with your account details or raise a support request, we'd quickly install the required PHP modules in desired versions.
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hi, thanks.

maybe I should look at going up to 7 also at some point? however one step at a time.

thanks

Comment

As for me good developers always keep up with the times. Knowledge of various programming languages ​​and development technologies (Ruby on Rails, Python / Django, Node.js, etc.), the use of flexible methodologies (Agile), and specialization in the creation of not only the web but also mobile applications of varying complexity indicate the level of skill of the company. Usually work with https://mlsdev.com
            Last edited by johnaaspril; 14-04-2021, 06:43.

Comment

Working...
            X