Facebook like Script 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook like Script 2014

Facebook script required. If any one has please share or PM me. Thank you....

Re: Facebook like Script 2014

Come on man, you are just showing how boring person you are. Why you want a Facebook script? Your question requires some clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
      Come on man, you are just showing how boring person you are. Why you want a Facebook script? Your question requires some clarification.
      Hi Irene,
      Actually, I am looking for a Facebook Business page like script to increase fans on the page because social media has become an integral part of internet marketing nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by George Anderson View Post
        Facebook script required. If any one has please share or PM me. Thank you....
        Originally posted by George Anderson View Post
        Hi Irene,
        Actually, I am looking for a Facebook Business page like script to increase fans on the page because social media has become an integral part of internet marketing nowadays.
        Did anyone try PHPDolphin? Try it out here: Welcome - phpDolphin!
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Listen George; when you get genuine likes on FB from real humans it increases the chances of conversion ratio. Having thousands of likes on FB looks good, but those likes are pointless and they even confuses to figure out who is actually audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
            Listen George; when you get genuine likes on FB from real humans it increases the chances of conversion ratio. Having thousands of likes on FB looks good, but those likes are pointless and they even confuses to figure out who is actually audience.
            Hey Irene,

I agree that people should always try to get genuine likes for their brand pages, but audience prefer to like established pages with having good number of likes. Have you ever become a first liker of any page (not your own)? So gaining some likes at beginning should not be an issue. Hope you understand it.

Comment

ban-img
            Working...
            X