Can Wordpress Mass Email ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Wordpress Mass Email ?

well for the client's site and he wants to mass emailing for his clients/associates etc.

Now I have his site powered by wordpress so Im wondering can this be possible

or would I have to get a php script or what ?

There are several ways to send mass e-mails to your users. One such tool is SendBlaster, but you have to purchase it. However, I assume you are looking for something free. For my wordpress blog I use this widget: wordpress (dot) org/extend/plugins/mass-mail/.

Comment

Well, I hope you are aware of the limitations set on the total number of emails that are allowed to be sent from your current hosting package. IMO. you must get it confirmed from your hosting provider based on the estimated no. of mails you intend to send.

Comment

Great to know that you can mass email with your Wordpress website. Sorry if this is too much, but I wonder if it is also possible to auto respond your clients and subscribers with Wordpress.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
          Great to know that you can mass email with your Wordpress website. Sorry if this is too much, but I wonder if it is also possible to auto respond your clients and subscribers with Wordpress.
          Though I haven't used it personally, but you might want to install an email auto-responder plugin for your WordPress based website.

Please refer : wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-responder-email-autoresponder-and-newsletter-plugin/

Hope it helps. Do let everyone here know about your experience with the plugin.

Comment

Does this plugin include most of the same functions that most autoresponders have? For instance, can you send a sequence of emails at specified times like you would need if you were emailing a multi-part tutorial?

Comment

MattBarthorp

Thanks! this is very useful

Comment

ban-img
              Working...
              X