Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database path

Greeting good folks

I am attempting to install a pirep application that requires creation of a MySQL Server db. Unfortunately to do this I need to enter the path to the database to allow installation of the field structure. Could some kind person please provide me with the path.

Should this method fail I have the option of entering the structure using a load/execute function, can I do this from phpMyAdmin if so how as I cannot see the means within cPanel.

If I am missing something obvious please forgive me, but a bit of assistance would be appreciated.

Louie:smile:

OK I managed to figure out the path question but now have a different issue and my knowledge of MySQL Server is non-existent.

Error message received

"Connected to database!
    Database Selected!
    You have an error in your SQL Server syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''id' int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `PILOT_ID` cha' at line 2
    Creation of table PILOTS failed."

Can anyone decipher please.......

Failing that can anyone let me know how to execute a .sql file using phpmyadmin.

Comment

its really difficult to guess anything from such error. You will need to open a ticket for our Support Team from http://support.eukhost.com and they will get this sorted for you. We can see detailed errors from error logs on server so support team can easily fix this problem once you open a ticket.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

It's ok folks I have cracked the problem. It turns out my powers of reasoning and deduction have not deserted me after all.

Comment

Working...
        X