Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database problem

Hi guys,

Hope someone can help, Im running a gameserver on my dedi box that has a mod that uses MySQL to store records and players. Im having a major issue with the database, Everytime i start the mod it writes to the database once, Then the database goes away as my error logs put it

This is a sample of the errors it shows
    [PHP Warning] mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource on line 482 in file /home/tmserver/xaseco/plugins/plugin.localdatabase.php
    [XASECO Warning] Could not insert new challenge! (MySQL server has gone away)

Have run out of ideas as to the problem, have tried a similar mod and a new db and get the same thing.

Hope someone can help.

There seems to be some mismatched entry in your database. Either you need to repair your database or reinstall the game server application.

I would recommend creating a ticket in Dedicated Server department from eUKhost Helpdesk :: Shared Reseller VPS Hosting Dedicated Server Hosting Support as one of our senior system admins would find it more convenient to fix from the helpdesk.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
    X