Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database problem - 403 error/Joomla!

Hi,

I have a site running Joomla! as the CMS and all has been running ok until recently. Im not sure if its something Ive done or what..

Site is The latest Mobile & Wireless News and Reviews and Im on a gold package with EUKhost.

Everytime I go to install a new module or component in the Joomla! backend I get the following error:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.41 Server at The latest Mobile & Wireless News and Reviews Port 80

Any help would be greatly appreciated before I lose my patience and just delete the lot and start fresh which Ive already done once!

Thanks

Hello,

It seems that there is some permission/ownership problem with the folder/file or index.php, but not so sure.

Email some details to [email protected] from your registered email address with the exact domain name in question. We will get this resolved as soon as possible.
    Regards,
    Victor Pankhurst,
    Support Team.

Comment

Working...
    X