Some libmysql.dll problems.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some libmysql.dll problems.....

Hey guys, I got a problem that maybe you can help me out with.

I am running a Windows 2003 Virtual Server Hosting through GoDaddy.
    I have Plesk running on it.
    I have about 10 customers almost all of them running Joomla 1.5.x

Out of the blue, on most of my hosted pages, I started getting this error message:

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didnít exit

So, I followed your instructions via this thread: (but this message board won't let me post the URL until I do 5 threads)

In which I scaled back the libmysql.dll to 5.2.1

But now, I am getting this error message:
    Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:The MySQL adapter "mysql" is not available.PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_mysq l.dll' - Access is denied. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_pdo_ mysql.dll' - Access is denied. in Unknown on line 0

I reverted back to the other libmysql.dll and to make my websites operational now but it still has the error message in the window.

What do you guys think? I am desperate for some help here.

Hi..

to Eukhost community forums..

Have a check at this one for a solution to the error you're facing : http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f15/fi...dnt-exit-5612/
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

YES, THANK YOU, that is the link I wanted to use!!!

And after I finished it, I got the big error message.

Any ideas on what I should do now?

Comment

Originally posted by amtechs View Post
        YES, THANK YOU, that is the link I wanted to use!!!

And after I finished it, I got the big error message.

Any ideas on what I should do now?
        Can you post the exact error message ?

Comment

I posted it in my first message:

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:The MySQL adapter "mysql" is not available.PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_mysq l.dll' - Access is denied. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_pdo_ mysql.dll' - Access is denied. in Unknown on line 0

Comment

You need to contact Godaddy to sort this out.

Comment

Here:

Comment

I was afraid you were going to say that.

They are practically useless, they usually make me pay for support for something like this or tell me it is not their problem.

- Frustrated -

Comment

You should start thinking about switching to eUKhost! Their support guys are brilliant and usually go beyond their responsibilities to help you out. I have to admit that sometimes you have to ask the right questions to get the right help, but they are still brilliant. I have been with them for a few years and no problem has gone unsolved. And the part I enjoy the most that the support is free, available 24/7 and you don't even have to phone them, you can solve almost all issues through on-line chat...

Comment

They are practically useless, they usually make me pay for support for something like this or tell me it is not their problem.

- Frustrated -
                    You can consider one of our Windows VPS. As you have Plesk there, we'll take care of your migration. All your settings will remain same. All our VPS's are fully managed so you won't need to pay extra for technical support. You can check our Windows VPS plans at UK Windows VPS Hosting | MS SQL ASP.NET VPS | Plesk Virtual Private Servers

Feel free to post if you have any questions

Comment

- Frustrated -
                      The access denied message speaks for the fix itself Have the System Administrators at GoDaddy check the permissions of the DLLs, namely php_mysql.dll & php_pdo_mysql.dll. It wont take more than 2 mins to fix that problem. Also, have them check if the DLLs are enabled in the 'Dynamic Extensions' section of the PHP.INI which can be found in the C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5 folder..

It should look like:
                      ;extension=php_mssql.dll
                      extension=php_mysql.dll
                      extension=php_mysqli.dll

;extension=php_oci8.dll
                      ;extension=php_openssl.dll
                      extension=php_pdo.dll
                      ;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
                      ;extension=php_pdo_mssql.dll
                      extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
                      ;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
                      ;extension=php_pdo_oci8.dll
                      If you're on a VPS/Dedicated server & can provide us the login details, we can fix this up for free as a gesture of goodwill
                      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

OMG, are you serious?

I was on the phone with GoDaddy's support and they passed it off as a coding problem on the website and wouldn't provide any support.

1. I would be absolutely thrilled if you could log on and help me with this problem.

I would love to switch over unfortunately, I just paid one more year on these guys on August 4th. I know, I am a glutton for punishment. Do you have an email/skype, that I can talk to you directly?

Comment

You can send PM to Rock with your VPS login details. He will look into it once he is online.

Comment

Jack,
                            Much appreciation to you and Rok up front. Now, that I see what a professional organization you guys have, I most definetly will work on migrating over to your hosting!

I will be in contact with GoDaddy on terminating my current situation to see if I can get a refund. I hope they will work with me on this, I am very very upset with them as I type this.
                            I hope we can have a long business future together.
                            Thank you,
                            Phil

Comment

Hello Phil,

We look forward to your order.

Comment

Working...
                              X