Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems installing Drupal 6.19

Hi there

I've sent an enquiry to the support team (I've had it acknowledged but not got a ticket number?)

I'm trying to install Drupal manually but it doesn't seem simple.

I have manually installed Drupal before successfully and easily on a different host.

Do some php settings need changing before I can successfully start using Drupal?

Things seem to go wrong when I rename the Drupal folder drupal-6.19 to drupal (before set up) - then all the files are listed as being 0kb unless I change the perms. As far as I'm aware to get things started I only need to

Change the permissions on the /sites/default folder and the settings.php file to 666.

But before I know it I can't access the files unless change perms.

Best wishes

S
    Last edited by shambler; 15-10-2010, 12:34. Reason: inserted manually into fourth para.

Hello.

I'm not able to locate your hosting service or a support request from the forum registered email address.
    Could you please PM me exact domain, where you are trying to install Drupal and facing problem ? I will look into this once concern account is located.
    Regards,
    Kieran A.
    Cloud Administrator

Comment

PM'd thanks.

Comment

Hi Jon.

As per the server logs there was permission issue. Please check the PM, I have provided you detail log snippet.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
        Kieran A.
        Regards,
        Kieran A.
        Cloud Administrator

Comment

Working...
        X