Fully Automated Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully Automated Website

I would like to create a fully automated website. My knowledge is limited. I need users to be able to sign up, log in, create a list of separate email addresses to receive an email from the website, then for those owners to be able to submit a payment, then the original user to be notified when the payment is received and the website to mark which email addresses have made a payment.

How do I go about this? With my limited knowledge, specifics would be great.

Seems easy enough,

Use paypal payments to collect the money.

Signup/Login and register email addresses is basic PHP/MySQL script.

Generate emails and attach the unique ID of the original owner, so when the transaction is completed it assigns the money back correctly.

Personally would have all funds paid into a central account (your account) then add the function for the original owners to request payment to their accounts for their balance.

I dont really see how this site works, it sounds like some sort of pyramid scheme.

Comment

Integrating an online billing software into your website should help you suffice the above stated requirements. You may contact Eukhost for that purpose, they should be able to offer better help and understanding about it.

Comment

I would recommend you to use a PHP code generator such as scriptcase

I'm a huge fan of those generators, and use two of then, cant complain about it.

I started using because my business was getting bigger and i need to decrease my development time, if you want an e-commerce for example scriptcase will provide one already ready to be used, all you need to do is change a little bit the configuration and you are set to use it.

I personally recomend you this framework.

Comment

Re: Fully Automated Website

How about cPanel, is this already something that can be done recently?
          VPS | Dedicated

Comment

ban-img
          Working...
          X